We are traveling to SE Asia next August (family of four that travels frequently, kids 11 and 13). We will be in Hanoi for a couple of days at the beginning of our trip. I have heard great things about Hanoi Kids so we plan to ask them for a tour, based on what we would like to see. My question to all of you is - what highlights would you recommend? I would like the kids to learn along the way (historical, cultural, etc.) and also just have fun and/or do something that they wouldn't typically do at home in Seattle. For example, I was wondering about Tai Chi at the lake, or the former Hanoi Hilton. However, it sounds like it is very small now and that the war crimes are downplayed. We plan to do Museum of Ethnology on our own...
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 long run much less in all likelihood to come once more
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 10 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 16 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 19 Christmas in the Alps
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report