We are traveling to SE Asia next August (family of four that travels frequently, kids 11 and 13). We will be in Hanoi for a couple of days at the beginning of our trip. I have heard great things about Hanoi Kids so we plan to ask them for a tour, based on what we would like to see. My question to all of you is - what highlights would you recommend? I would like the kids to learn along the way (historical, cultural, etc.) and also just have fun and/or do something that they wouldn't typically do at home in Seattle. For example, I was wondering about Tai Chi at the lake, or the former Hanoi Hilton. However, it sounds like it is very small now and that the war crimes are downplayed. We plan to do Museum of Ethnology on our own...
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 2 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 3 Hotel Chang Mai
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 6 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 9 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 10 Hotel in Hanoi
- 11 India help needed
- 12 Beach hotel Thailand
- 13 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 16 Sim cards and adaptors
- 17 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Sri Lanka Visa
- 20 Hoi Ann hotel
- 21 Place to stay Hue
- 22 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 23 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 24 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 25 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon