We are traveling to SE Asia next August (family of four that travels frequently, kids 11 and 13). We will be in Hanoi for a couple of days at the beginning of our trip. I have heard great things about Hanoi Kids so we plan to ask them for a tour, based on what we would like to see. My question to all of you is - what highlights would you recommend? I would like the kids to learn along the way (historical, cultural, etc.) and also just have fun and/or do something that they wouldn't typically do at home in Seattle. For example, I was wondering about Tai Chi at the lake, or the former Hanoi Hilton. However, it sounds like it is very small now and that the war crimes are downplayed. We plan to do Museum of Ethnology on our own...
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 3 3 weeks in Japan
- 4 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 5 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 6 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 7 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 8 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Vietnam Dong
- 11 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 12 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 13 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 14 New Years in Japan
- 15 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 18 Touristy Thailand
- 19 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 20 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 21 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 22 Myanmar tour companies
- 23 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 24 A Victory Day Tour
- 25 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?