I will be going to Hanoi from Hong Kong in late April to meet up with some relatives who are on a tour of Vietnam (Gate 1). Since the flight cost from HK is ridiculous for a 530 mile flight ($500), my husband and I want to take a few extra days to see northern Vietnam. Sapa seems like a good bet - how long would you recommend there? We will probably have 3 days in Hanoi. Anything else near and easy to get to? I think Hue would be a bit too far. We were just in Borneo (Kinabatagan / KK) in late February (trip report coming...), so I am not looking for another river cruise / wildlife expedition. I need to get started on research on Vietnam but I figured this board was a good place to start
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 2 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 4 Air Travel in India
- 5 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 where to stay in Bali
- 8 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 9 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 10 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 13 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 14 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 15 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 16 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 19 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 20 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Totally unprepared
- 23 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 24 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 25 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue