Has anyone travelled here? this newly discovered cave was discovered recently and we are wondering if we should make sure to see it when we go in October. it looks absolutely amazing.
Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 3 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 4 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 5 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 7 help with itinerary!
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Having doubts with China
- 10 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 11 Christmas Time in India
- 12 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 13 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 14 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 15 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 16 Myanmar podcast
- 17 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 18 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 19 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 20 Burma with a toddler
- 21 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 22 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 23 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 24 Bali wedding in villa
- 25 beaches in Thailand