We will be landing in Haneda at 3 in the afternoon. I am considering staying near the airport that night and traveling to Kyoto the next morning. Any suggestions as to a good hotel where we might be able to see local sights that afternoon?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 Japan for Foodies
- 4 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 5 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 6 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 7 Singapore weather in August/September
- 8 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 11 First time going abroad
- 12 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 13 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Backpacking on a budget
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 18 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 19 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 20 electric plug
- 21 Day trips from Sapporo
- 22 Etiquette in Japan
- 23 Northern Thailand Options
- 24 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple
- 25 Bhutan travel operator and number of days