We will be landing in Haneda at 3 in the afternoon. I am considering staying near the airport that night and traveling to Kyoto the next morning. Any suggestions as to a good hotel where we might be able to see local sights that afternoon?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 오션 바다이야기 신천지 ⊙●홈 피 - vtk19.컴 ⊙●
- 2 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ⊙●홈 피 - vtk19.컴 ⊙●
- 3 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 4 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 5 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 6 Travel India solo
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Osaka, aquarium?
- 11 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 12 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 13 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 14 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 15 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 16 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 17 North India Itinerary advice
- 18 Indonesia travel agent
- 19 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 20 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 21 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 22 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 23 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 24 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 25 A beach of choice on Samui