I was having a "missing Dogster" moment when the bill for my trip to India arrived. Plus, the report on Hampi has been so interesting. I went to Dogster's website...http://dogster5.wordpress.com/ to reread some of his reports. I found his reaction to Hampi attached to "The biggest willy in the world". Dogster was always so perceptive and unique.
Hampi Dogster style
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 2 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 3 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 4 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 5 Japan in July?
- 6 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 7 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 8 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 9 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 10 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 13 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 14 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 15 2-3 days in Georgia
- 16 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 17 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 18 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 23 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 24 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 25 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand