I was having a "missing Dogster" moment when the bill for my trip to India arrived. Plus, the report on Hampi has been so interesting. I went to Dogster's website...http://dogster5.wordpress.com/ to reread some of his reports. I found his reaction to Hampi attached to "The biggest willy in the world". Dogster was always so perceptive and unique.
Hampi Dogster style
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 3 Two questions about Thailand
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 5 meeting at beijing airport
- 6 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 7 Bali - January 2015
- 8 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 9 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 10 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 11 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 12 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 13 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 14 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 15 Bali in begging of July
- 16 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 17 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 18 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 19 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 20 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 21 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 22 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 25 Six hours in Seoul, Korea