I was having a "missing Dogster" moment when the bill for my trip to India arrived. Plus, the report on Hampi has been so interesting. I went to Dogster's website...http://dogster5.wordpress.com/ to reread some of his reports. I found his reaction to Hampi attached to "The biggest willy in the world". Dogster was always so perceptive and unique.
Hampi Dogster style
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 introduce myself
- 4 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 5 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 6 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 7 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 8 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 9 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 independent travel in India
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Magical India
- 16 geisha performance
- 17 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 18 Trip report China
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 21 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 22 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa