has anyone stayed at the Hamilton Hotel in Seoul before? Any comments: good, bad ...?
or any other recommendations for hotels under USD 100 near to a metro station?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cover in Bagan/temples
- 2 Hotel in Tokyo
- 3 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 4 Myanmar Help
- 5 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 6 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 7 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help
- 9 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 10 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 11 Vietnam - September 2015
- 12 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 13 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 14 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 15 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 16 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 17 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 18 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 19 Khao Lak
- 20 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 21 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 22 trekking in SE Asia
- 23 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 24 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 25 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?