Take a look at the photos. Scary stuff. I was going to do a Halong Bay cruise as part of my trip to Vietnam next February but I think I'll pass and go somewhere else. I was there in 2004. Besides, I hear the bay is full of garbage and is way over touristed. Local government is thinking of banning cruises or cutting way back on how many are allowed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Rail Pass
- 2 new experience - Thailand
- 3 Jeep with a driver good english
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Sri Lanka May
- 6 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 7 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 8 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 9 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 10 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Laos planning.
- 13 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 14 Japan for Foodies
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 17 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad