We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Half a day tour in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 2 6 full days in Yagoon
- 3 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 4 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 5 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 6 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 7 Malaysian honeymoon
- 8 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Myanmar itinerary help
- 11 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 12 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 13 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 14 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 15 Amphawa Floating Market
- 16 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 17 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 18 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 19 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 20 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 Krabi island tours
- 23 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 24 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 25 Kyushu Trip May 2013