We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://powerboostsupplements.info/alpha-male-ex/
- 2 Japan - costs
- 3 Japan for Foodies
- 4 Lava Tour Merapi Yogyakarta Report
- 5 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 6 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 9 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 10 Japan Rail Pass
- 11 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 12 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Sri Lanka May
- 15 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 16 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 20 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 21 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 24 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 25 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July