We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 2 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 3 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 4 Some notes about South Korea
- 5 Travelling to SEA
- 6 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 7 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 8 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 9 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 10 Made the Jump!
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 13 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 14 passport visa ques.
- 15 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 16 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 17 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 18 In Seoul for one day
- 19 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 22 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 23 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 24 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 25 It can be cheap but awesome!