We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/max-muscle-t1000/
- 2 vietnam visa
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 5 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Japan / Korea Trip
- 8 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 9 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 10 Taiwan confusion..
- 11 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 12 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 13 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Tokyo daytrip
- 16 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 17 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 18 Trip Report : China
- 19 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 20 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 21 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 22 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 23 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback