We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Half a day tour in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Khao Lak
- 2 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 3 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 4 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 5 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 6 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 7 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 8 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 9 Photos from India!
- 10 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 15 Myanmar River Cruises
- 16 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 17 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 18 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 19 How to handle cash in Japan
- 20 Great Wall hike
- 21 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 22 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 23 Six days in Hong Kong
- 24 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 25 Storing photos while traveling