We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 2 Traffic and Police in India
- 3 New Years in Japan
- 4 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 5 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 8 A first time for everything in Japan
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 11 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 14 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 15 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 16 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 17 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 18 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 19 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 20 Vietnam Dong
- 21 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 22 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 23 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 24 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 25 Touristy Thailand