We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 A beach of choice on Samui
- 3 First time trip to Japan questions
- 4 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 5 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 6 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 9 Travel India solo
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 12 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 13 North India Itinerary advice
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 18 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 19 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 22 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 23 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 24 Bangkok Taxis
- 25 3 weeks - first time SEA