We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Half a day tour in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 2 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 3 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 4 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 8 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 9 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 10 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 11 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 12 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 13 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 14 How safe is Delhi/India
- 15 Malaria
- 16 Vietnam and coffee
- 17 I'm going to Japan!
- 18 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 19 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 20 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 21 Cherry blossom
- 22 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 23 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 24 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 25 Which Putu in Bali????