We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time trip to Japan questions
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 3 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/x-alpha/
- 4 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 5 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 6 Travel Itenary
- 7 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 8 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 9 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 10 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 11 japan itenirary help
- 12 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 13 Is this crazy?
- 14 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 15 thai baht allowance
- 16 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 17 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 18 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 19 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 20 In Seoul for one day
- 21 Japan & WiFi
- 22 Bali airport transportation
- 23 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 24 Halong Bay cruise
- 25 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017