We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Half a day tour in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 wisata pulau seribu
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 4 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 5 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 6 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 7 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 8 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 11 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 12 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 13 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 14 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 15 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 16 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 17 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 18 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 19 Connaught Place
- 20 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 21 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 22 My SEA trip - photos update
- 23 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do