We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 4 India in March and April??
- 5 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 6 Japan- National Holiday
- 7 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 Passport
- 10 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 11 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 12 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 13 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 14 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 15 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 16 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 17 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 18 Amakusa island help
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 21 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 22 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 23 Japan Itinerary
- 24 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 25 Toddler twin travel in India