We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Half a day tour in Singapore
- 1 escort service in Beijing?
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 4 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 5 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 6 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 7 Indian Visa
- 8 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 9 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 10 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 15 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 18 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 21 First time in Japan
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 24 Heyloo Hampi
- 25 Southern India