We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MCAFEE@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 MCAFEE Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 3 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 4 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 5 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 6 Thailand
- 7 Hotel Chang Mai
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 13 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 14 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 15 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 16 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 17 Hotel in Hanoi
- 18 India help needed
- 19 Beach hotel Thailand
- 20 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 21 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 22 Sim cards and adaptors
- 23 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 24 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 25 Sri Lanka Visa