We will be on a cruise to Asia shortly, and will be in Singapore just one day. With a 4-hour window before meeting relatives for lunch, we would like to see as much as possible. I have been to Singapore several times, but not in many years. (I can see from photos and my research that there are many changes.) My husband has never been to Singapore, so I'd like him to have at least a flavor of Singapore, one of my favorite places, in the short time we're there. Honestly, he's not interested in temples. He is a foodie, but in the few hours leading up to lunch, we'll not going to be able to taste much.
Any suggestions on how to tackle Singapore and a practical itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 2 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 3 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 4 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 5 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 6 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 7 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 8 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 11 Japan: ATM Machines
- 12 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 13 Don't forget the wellies...
- 14 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 15 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 16 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 17 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 22 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 23 How to do this
- 24 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 25 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice