Salam and hi to all. My husband and I and our 5 kids are planning to stay for 2 days in Singapore after our Bali trip. This is our first family trip to Singapore and i really need your opinions on hotel and halal food. I would prefer hotel that is close to MRT and suitable for kids. Thanks so much.
Halal Food and Hotel In Singapore
View all Asia activity »
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 9 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 10 escort service in Beijing?
- 11 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 12 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 13 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 14 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 15 Indian Visa
- 16 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 17 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 18 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 19 Magical India
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 22 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 23 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 24 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions