Salam and hi to all. My husband and I and our 5 kids are planning to stay for 2 days in Singapore after our Bali trip. This is our first family trip to Singapore and i really need your opinions on hotel and halal food. I would prefer hotel that is close to MRT and suitable for kids. Thanks so much.
Halal Food and Hotel In Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for May
- 2 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 3 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 4 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 5 General question
- 6 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 9 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 10 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 11 South Korea 5 days
- 12 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 13 Thai island escape
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 16 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 17 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 18 Phuket Hotel
- 19 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 20 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 24 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 25 Delving into Kyushu, plus Osaka, Kyoto, Kurashiki, and Tokyo