Husband and I will be in Seoul for 2 + weeks. We are planning an overnight trip to Gyeongju. We would like to travel to Gyeongju by ourselves and hire an experienced, English speaking guide in Gyeongju for a tour of sites that we select - for afternoon of Day #1 and morning/early afternoon of Day # 2. We already have a reservation at a hotel in Gyeongju. Is it possible to arrange a personalized tour such as this with an experienced/licensede guide? I have searched online and am only locating tours arranged by a tour company with pre-selected Gyeongju sites OR tours that originate in Seoul and include travel, guide, hotel, etc...all managed by the tour company based in Seoul for a tour of Gyeongju. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated regarding finding a guide in Gyeongju and organizing a peraonalized tour.
Gyeongju Tour - HELP
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - spending money?
- 2 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 3 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 4 Nepal
- 5 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 6 two free days in Beijing
- 7 China in 12 Days
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 10 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 11 1st Trip to Bali
- 12 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 13 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 14 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 15 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 16 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 17 water villages, shanghai
- 18 language problem in japan
- 19 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 20 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 21 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 22 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 23 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 24 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 25 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company