Husband and I will be in Seoul for 2 + weeks. We are planning an overnight trip to Gyeongju. We would like to travel to Gyeongju by ourselves and hire an experienced, English speaking guide in Gyeongju for a tour of sites that we select - for afternoon of Day #1 and morning/early afternoon of Day # 2. We already have a reservation at a hotel in Gyeongju. Is it possible to arrange a personalized tour such as this with an experienced/licensede guide? I have searched online and am only locating tours arranged by a tour company with pre-selected Gyeongju sites OR tours that originate in Seoul and include travel, guide, hotel, etc...all managed by the tour company based in Seoul for a tour of Gyeongju. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated regarding finding a guide in Gyeongju and organizing a peraonalized tour.
Gyeongju Tour - HELP
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking For LED Trader, Agent
- 2 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 5 Phones in Asia
- 6 Japan in December
- 7 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 8 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 9 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 10 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 India Add-on
- 13 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 14 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 15 Travel during China national week?
- 16 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 17 Phuket
- 18 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 19 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 21 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 22 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 25 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon