Husband and I will be in Seoul for 2 + weeks. We are planning an overnight trip to Gyeongju. We would like to travel to Gyeongju by ourselves and hire an experienced, English speaking guide in Gyeongju for a tour of sites that we select - for afternoon of Day #1 and morning/early afternoon of Day # 2. We already have a reservation at a hotel in Gyeongju. Is it possible to arrange a personalized tour such as this with an experienced/licensede guide? I have searched online and am only locating tours arranged by a tour company with pre-selected Gyeongju sites OR tours that originate in Seoul and include travel, guide, hotel, etc...all managed by the tour company based in Seoul for a tour of Gyeongju. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated regarding finding a guide in Gyeongju and organizing a peraonalized tour.
Gyeongju Tour - HELP
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 2 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 3 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 4 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 7 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 10 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 11 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 14 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 15 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 16 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 17 Japan Itinerary for May
- 18 Thai island escape
- 19 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 20 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 21 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 22 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 23 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 24 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 25 South Korea 5 days