Will be spending two nights in Delhi at end of three-week trip. I have Marriott points and thought I'd use them at Courtyard Gurgaon, which looks pretty nice, rather than spend real money for hotel in center. I know Gurgaon is a bit far out, but it is on metro line straight shot to Old Delhi and CP, so I thought I could metro in for sightseeing one day, then maybe hire a car the next. Question is this: is Gurgaon too far to use as a base for Delhi? Also, is Gurgaon itself at all "interesting?" Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 보독카지노♥◆ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═♥◆ 보독카지노
- 2 강랜카지노♥◆ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═♥◆ 강랜카지노
- 3 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 4 9 days in Bali
- 5 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 6 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 7 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 8 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 9 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 10 Italy from an Asian base
- 11 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 12 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 13 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 14 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 15 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 16 Activation of JR Pass
- 17 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 18 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 19 My new 10 year china visa
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 21 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 22 Layover in Hong Kong
- 23 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 24 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks in Java