Will be spending two nights in Delhi at end of three-week trip. I have Marriott points and thought I'd use them at Courtyard Gurgaon, which looks pretty nice, rather than spend real money for hotel in center. I know Gurgaon is a bit far out, but it is on metro line straight shot to Old Delhi and CP, so I thought I could metro in for sightseeing one day, then maybe hire a car the next. Question is this: is Gurgaon too far to use as a base for Delhi? Also, is Gurgaon itself at all "interesting?" Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 4 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 7 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 8 Road Scholar tour in China
- 9 China in june-July
- 10 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 11 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 12 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 13 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 China in July
- 16 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 17 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 18 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 19 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 23 Being customs
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai