Will be spending two nights in Delhi at end of three-week trip. I have Marriott points and thought I'd use them at Courtyard Gurgaon, which looks pretty nice, rather than spend real money for hotel in center. I know Gurgaon is a bit far out, but it is on metro line straight shot to Old Delhi and CP, so I thought I could metro in for sightseeing one day, then maybe hire a car the next. Question is this: is Gurgaon too far to use as a base for Delhi? Also, is Gurgaon itself at all "interesting?" Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 2 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 3 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 4 14 days in Myanmar
- 5 Changing planes at Dubai
- 6 50th Anniversary trip
- 7 Indian Food Series
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 "necessities" for India
- 10 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 13 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 16 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 17 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Short trip to Myanmar
- 19 ATMs in Japan
- 20 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 21 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 22 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 25 Mandalay questions