Will be spending two nights in Delhi at end of three-week trip. I have Marriott points and thought I'd use them at Courtyard Gurgaon, which looks pretty nice, rather than spend real money for hotel in center. I know Gurgaon is a bit far out, but it is on metro line straight shot to Old Delhi and CP, so I thought I could metro in for sightseeing one day, then maybe hire a car the next. Question is this: is Gurgaon too far to use as a base for Delhi? Also, is Gurgaon itself at all "interesting?" Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 3 Is this crazy?
- 4 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 5 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 6 Dollar traveller cheques
- 7 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 8 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 9 India help with where to go
- 10 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 11 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 12 Hoi An in December?
- 13 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 Halong Bay cruise
- 18 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 19 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 20 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 21 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 22 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 23 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 24 In Seoul for one day
- 25 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!