Will be spending two nights in Delhi at end of three-week trip. I have Marriott points and thought I'd use them at Courtyard Gurgaon, which looks pretty nice, rather than spend real money for hotel in center. I know Gurgaon is a bit far out, but it is on metro line straight shot to Old Delhi and CP, so I thought I could metro in for sightseeing one day, then maybe hire a car the next. Question is this: is Gurgaon too far to use as a base for Delhi? Also, is Gurgaon itself at all "interesting?" Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 2 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 3 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 4 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 5 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 6 Traffic and Police in India
- 7 Serendipity Srilanka
- 8 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 9 New Thai Visa
- 10 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 11 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 12 New Years in Japan
- 13 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 14 Sri Lanka in December
- 15 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 16 january 31 in colombo
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 19 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 20 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 21 3 weeks in Japan
- 22 A first time for everything in Japan
- 23 India Tour Companies
- 24 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 25 Tokyo-to do and districts