Will be spending two nights in Delhi at end of three-week trip. I have Marriott points and thought I'd use them at Courtyard Gurgaon, which looks pretty nice, rather than spend real money for hotel in center. I know Gurgaon is a bit far out, but it is on metro line straight shot to Old Delhi and CP, so I thought I could metro in for sightseeing one day, then maybe hire a car the next. Question is this: is Gurgaon too far to use as a base for Delhi? Also, is Gurgaon itself at all "interesting?" Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tiger Temple - Horrific find.
- 2 Driving in Japan
- 3 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 4 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 5 Japan: T-Mobile?
- 6 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 9 Laos in the end of June
- 10 Japanese Alps
- 11 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 12 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 13 Hong Kong Trip planning
- 14 Malaria in Yangshuo/Guilin/Yunnan Province?
- 15 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 16 Tiger Temple
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 19 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 20 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 21 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 22 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 23 First time trip to Japan questions
- 24 Japan & WiFi
- 25 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok