Will be spending two nights in Delhi at end of three-week trip. I have Marriott points and thought I'd use them at Courtyard Gurgaon, which looks pretty nice, rather than spend real money for hotel in center. I know Gurgaon is a bit far out, but it is on metro line straight shot to Old Delhi and CP, so I thought I could metro in for sightseeing one day, then maybe hire a car the next. Question is this: is Gurgaon too far to use as a base for Delhi? Also, is Gurgaon itself at all "interesting?" Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 2 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 3 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 4 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 5 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 8 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 9 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 10 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 11 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 12 Hanoi Hotel
- 13 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 14 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 15 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 16 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 17 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 18 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 19 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 20 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 21 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 22 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 23 A great trip in India
- 24 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 25 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo