Can anyone recommend some good reliable guides and drivers to use in Bangkok? Also what type of prices should we expect to pay for theses services? We leave in 2.5 weeks and I just found out our plans have fallen through. I didn’t make the arrangement for this portion of our trip but in hind sight maybe I should have since this is the second time our friends have missed something in there planning process. I’m a bit uncomfortable allowing our travel mates to continue with the planning at this point. I have seen on previous threads questions alone the same lines however I didn’t take note at the time. Thanks for any advice you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스위피게임 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 5 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 6 CNX late arrival?
- 7 is this a good travel plan?
- 8 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 9 Phenom Penh
- 10 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 11 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 12 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 13 One day in Saigon
- 14 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 15 Bali private driver recommendation
- 16 North India Itinerary advice
- 17 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 18 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 19 The Indian money crunch.
- 20 The truth about elephant tourism
- 21 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 25 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?