Can anyone recommend some good reliable guides and drivers to use in Bangkok? Also what type of prices should we expect to pay for theses services? We leave in 2.5 weeks and I just found out our plans have fallen through. I didn’t make the arrangement for this portion of our trip but in hind sight maybe I should have since this is the second time our friends have missed something in there planning process. I’m a bit uncomfortable allowing our travel mates to continue with the planning at this point. I have seen on previous threads questions alone the same lines however I didn’t take note at the time. Thanks for any advice you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 2 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 5 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 Tokyo hotel help
- 8 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 9 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 10 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 11 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 12 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 13 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 14 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 15 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 21 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 22 How much Yen?
- 23 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 24 South Korea for Chuseok
- 25 Bhutan... Have You Been