Can anyone recommend some good reliable guides and drivers to use in Bangkok? Also what type of prices should we expect to pay for theses services? We leave in 2.5 weeks and I just found out our plans have fallen through. I didn’t make the arrangement for this portion of our trip but in hind sight maybe I should have since this is the second time our friends have missed something in there planning process. I’m a bit uncomfortable allowing our travel mates to continue with the planning at this point. I have seen on previous threads questions alone the same lines however I didn’t take note at the time. Thanks for any advice you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tec*h TECHNICAL SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL LOGIN 24*7
- 2 Tea estates of Munnar
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 5 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 6 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 7 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Booking on the fly
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 13 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 like my food
- 16 Laos or Kerala?
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Portable wifi rental
- 19 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 20 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 23 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 24 Uzbekistan Visa
- 25 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott