Can anyone recommend some good reliable guides and drivers to use in Bangkok? Also what type of prices should we expect to pay for theses services? We leave in 2.5 weeks and I just found out our plans have fallen through. I didn’t make the arrangement for this portion of our trip but in hind sight maybe I should have since this is the second time our friends have missed something in there planning process. I’m a bit uncomfortable allowing our travel mates to continue with the planning at this point. I have seen on previous threads questions alone the same lines however I didn’t take note at the time. Thanks for any advice you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO GOT THE APP Contact 1;800;982;8520 Tec^h CAre 24/7
- 2 YAHOO GOT THE APP Contact 1;800;982;8520 Tec^h CAre 24/7
- 3 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Hong Kong
- 6 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 7 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 8 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 9 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 10 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 11 Something about... Malaysia
- 12 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 13 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 14 Budget Servied Apt
- 15 Terracotta Warriors
- 16 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 17 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 18 hiking japan sept
- 19 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 20 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 21 The best way to My Son
- 22 Japan Itinerary!
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 25 trying to fathom Chinese train travel