Does anyone have the name of a good guide/driver in Chang Rai that we could hire for one day?
Guide/Driver in chang Rai
- 1 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Udaipur, India
- 4 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 5 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 6 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 9 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 10 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 11 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 12 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 where to go in SE Asia
- 15 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 16 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 17 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 18 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 19 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 22 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 23 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 24 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 25 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)