Is it appropriate to tip guides (from Tong or otherwise) in Bangkok?
If so, how much (%)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 2 Made the Jump!
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 5 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 6 Some notes about South Korea
- 7 passport visa ques.
- 8 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 9 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 10 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 11 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 12 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 13 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 14 In Seoul for one day
- 15 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 18 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 21 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 22 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 23 Totally unprepared
- 24 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 25 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report