I am planning a trip to PNG for 10 days at the end of november. I am traveling solo on a low Budget. I have heard that the best way is to find guesthouses in each destination and hire a local guide to show you around. I am looking to visit:
Do any of you have any recommentions and posible share some contacts that I could get in touch with?
Thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 알라딘 릴게임 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 2 다빈치 릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = vtk19.컴 ◎♧
- 3 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 4 currency conversion
- 5 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 6 Phenom Penh
- 7 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 8 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 9 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 10 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 11 One day in Saigon
- 12 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 13 Bali private driver recommendation
- 14 North India Itinerary advice
- 15 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 16 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 17 The Indian money crunch.
- 18 The truth about elephant tourism
- 19 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 20 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 21 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 22 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 23 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 24 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 25 Kerala trip