I'm planning to travel to South Korea by myself in mid-late October this year and am looking for suggestions for fun group tours of the country. There are lots of resources and day tours for Seoul, but I'd like to get out of the city for around 5 days and would like to meet other travelers and locals. I am finding lots of private tours but does anyone have suggestions for operators that offer group tours? I've looked at gadventures and Intrepid Travel but am wondering if there's anything more local. Any suggestions would be wonderful, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 2 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 3 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Osaka, aquarium?
- 5 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 8 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 9 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 10 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 16 A beach of choice on Samui
- 17 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 18 Bangkok Taxis
- 19 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 20 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 21 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 22 A month in central Asia
- 23 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur