I'm planning to travel to South Korea by myself in mid-late October this year and am looking for suggestions for fun group tours of the country. There are lots of resources and day tours for Seoul, but I'd like to get out of the city for around 5 days and would like to meet other travelers and locals. I am finding lots of private tours but does anyone have suggestions for operators that offer group tours? I've looked at gadventures and Intrepid Travel but am wondering if there's anything more local. Any suggestions would be wonderful, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 2 Sri Lanka May
- 3 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 8 One night in Osaka
- 9 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report