I'm planning to travel to South Korea by myself in mid-late October this year and am looking for suggestions for fun group tours of the country. There are lots of resources and day tours for Seoul, but I'd like to get out of the city for around 5 days and would like to meet other travelers and locals. I am finding lots of private tours but does anyone have suggestions for operators that offer group tours? I've looked at gadventures and Intrepid Travel but am wondering if there's anything more local. Any suggestions would be wonderful, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 사설카지노 ^∯_∯^ Bmb95.COm ^∯_∯^ 해외카지노추천
- 2 CNX late arrival?
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 5 The truth about elephant tourism
- 6 booking thailand trip with airfare and hotels?
- 7 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 8 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 9 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 10 Help - India take 2
- 11 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 12 currency conversion
- 13 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 14 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 17 Phenom Penh
- 18 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 19 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 One day in Saigon
- 22 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 23 Bali private driver recommendation
- 24 North India Itinerary advice
- 25 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i