Thanks to everyone for their feedback on my previous post re: the other hotel options. Seeing as neither were winners, we're now leaning towards the Grand President Serviced Apartments. I've read overall good reviews on this place, but would appreciate some feedback if I should be concerned about cleanliness and service? How do they compare to hotels? What is the key difference (good and bad)? I'm assuming they have daily cleaning service, but have never stayed at a serviced apartment, so I apologize for my ignorance. Thanks
Grand President in Bangkok
- 1 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 2 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 3 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 4 where to go in SE Asia
- 5 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 8 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 9 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 10 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 11 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 12 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 13 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 14 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 15 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 16 Sri Lanka
- 17 Suggestion for Bali
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 20 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 21 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 22 Hello, Vietnam
- 23 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Kashmir or Nepal