We are based in Australia and going to the United Kingdom via Singapore stopover and part of our trip is a two week driving tour around the UK for which we need a gps. Hiring a gps is highway robbery.
Could we purchase a gps with uk maps in Singapore? If so, where? Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ▣ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 3 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 4 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 5 First time to India
- 6 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 7 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 8 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 9 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 10 First time getting out of the country
- 11 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 12 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 13 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 16 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 17 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 21 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 22 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 23 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 24 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 25 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc