We are based in Australia and going to the United Kingdom via Singapore stopover and part of our trip is a two week driving tour around the UK for which we need a gps. Hiring a gps is highway robbery.
Could we purchase a gps with uk maps in Singapore? If so, where? Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 2 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 3 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 4 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 5 Totally unprepared
- 6 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 7 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 8 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 9 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 10 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 11 Rental Car Bali
- 12 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 13 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 14 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 17 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 18 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 22 Some notes about South Korea
- 23 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 Burma itinerary critic.