Our Goway group tour of India was cancelled because of lack of bookings, and we have been offered the same trip with a private guide and driver through Goway. Are there any questions I should be asking before we commit ourselves to this change? Has anyone dealt with Goway travel in India on a private basis?
Goway private tour of India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 3 Photos from India!
- 4 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 7 How to handle cash in Japan
- 8 Great Wall hike
- 9 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 10 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 11 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 12 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 13 Six days in Hong Kong
- 14 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 15 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 16 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 17 Storing photos while traveling
- 18 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 19 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 22 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 25 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey