We are a group of 7 old guys planning on trekking in the Gosainkund lakes area in early April for a total of 6 days. In order to aid in our altitude acclimatisation, we think it would be best to start the trek in Sundarijal then to Therapati to Gosainkund to Sin Gompa and then to finish of in Dhunche before taking the bus back to Kathmandu. I see that travel agencies who advertise the trip do it in the reverse order. i.e. they start in Dhunche and end in Sundarijal. Could anyone tell me if the direction that we are planning on going is problematic as it seems to us that with our way one gets to the highest elevation more gradually.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 +91-9694102888 How to do white candle spells to get your love back
- 2 Idiotic time zone question
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 5 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Mount Koya
- 8 Sometahing is wrong
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Twin rooms in Japan
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 sri lanka- tips required
- 15 base bangkok or manilla
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week