We are a group of 7 old guys planning on trekking in the Gosainkund lakes area in early April for a total of 6 days. In order to aid in our altitude acclimatisation, we think it would be best to start the trek in Sundarijal then to Therapati to Gosainkund to Sin Gompa and then to finish of in Dhunche before taking the bus back to Kathmandu. I see that travel agencies who advertise the trip do it in the reverse order. i.e. they start in Dhunche and end in Sundarijal. Could anyone tell me if the direction that we are planning on going is problematic as it seems to us that with our way one gets to the highest elevation more gradually.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 2 게임몽 ● 연결 :【＂V T K 1 1.c o m＂】●
- 3 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ⊙●홈 피 - pts11.컴 ⊙●
- 4 스위피릴게임 ▶ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1.c o m＂】▶
- 5 스위피 ▣ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1.컴＂】▣
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 8 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 11 Kerala trip
- 12 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 13 E Visa for India?
- 14 1-2 months South East Asia
- 15 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 16 Help - India.
- 17 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 18 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 19 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 22 Side trips from Taipei
- 23 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 24 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 25 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka