We have about a 3 hour layover in the AM in Taiwan.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good sit-down Taiwanese dim-sum restaurant (preferably in Terminal 2, past security)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 2 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 3 Sri Lanka plan
- 4 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 5 Vietnam - September 2015
- 6 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 7 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 8 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 9 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 12 Private guide and driver for India
- 13 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 14 Hong Kong - help please.
- 15 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 16 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 17 Eating in India
- 18 Trekking in India
- 19 Where best to stay in Penang
- 20 Hotel in Hanoi
- 21 17-Day Itinerary
- 22 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 23 Need Help for the itinerary
- 24 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 25 India On Arrival Visa