We have about a 3 hour layover in the AM in Taiwan.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good sit-down Taiwanese dim-sum restaurant (preferably in Terminal 2, past security)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rental Car Bali
- 2 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Kintamani Tour
- 5 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 6 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 7 Some notes about South Korea
- 8 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 9 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 10 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 11 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 12 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 13 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 14 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 15 Totally unprepared
- 16 Sulawesi
- 17 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 18 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 19 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 20 passport visa ques.
- 21 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 22 In Seoul for one day
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??