We have about a 3 hour layover in the AM in Taiwan.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good sit-down Taiwanese dim-sum restaurant (preferably in Terminal 2, past security)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 2 Unified Windows Reviews
- 3 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 4 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 5 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 6 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 8 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 9 What beach to choose?!?!
- 10 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 11 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 12 Business class on JAL
- 13 Private guides & drivers in China
- 14 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 15 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 16 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 17 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 18 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 19 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 20 Traffic in Hanoi
- 21 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 22 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 23 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 24 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 25 4 hour Hong Kong layover