We have about a 3 hour layover in the AM in Taiwan.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good sit-down Taiwanese dim-sum restaurant (preferably in Terminal 2, past security)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 2 Do you want Menhow product-membrane switch?
- 3 Phuket
- 4 Are you looking Guillemin Coupling?
- 5 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 6 Japan: ATM Machines
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/trigger-xl/
- 8 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 9 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 10 Don't forget the wellies...
- 11 5 points you should know when choosing a travel app
- 12 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/nuage-skin/
- 13 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 16 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 17 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 18 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 19 Vientiane and ??
- 20 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 21 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 22 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 25 How to do this