Can you please give your suggestions/recommendations for good, reasonable, safe hotels for Thimpu, Paro and Wangue.
Any idea if the following are good options (for us 4 girls):
Thimpu - Riverview, Kisa, Pedling
Paro - Jigmiling
Wangue - Kingaling
Good hotels for Thimpu, Paro and Wangdue
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 4 First time to srilanka
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 where can i find replica handbags
- 7 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 8 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 9 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 10 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 11 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 12 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 13 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 16 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 17 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 20 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 23 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 1st time Japan - solo female