I've read a few articles and forum topics and thought you all would be a great source to help with my issue
Basically, my partner and I are on a bit of a strict budget, so we decided to have a bit of a mini moon in Asia and do the big honeymoon on our one year anniversary.
The issue is, we haven't really seen much of Asia, and travelling from Perth flights can be expensive. We have a budget of $2000 - $3000 max to spend.
We would like to be as secluded as possible since it is the honeymoon, so maybe an all inclusive or semi inclusive resort would be nice, though if that isn't possible with our budget we are happy to just have a more isolated locale.
If there are any places in Asia that are less humid, they would be good for us as well because we aren't really warm weather people.
My partner also needs to be able to have mostly western food as he gets nausea easy and food he is used to helps minimise that risk.
We would like to avoid bali if we could and any of the main parts of thailand like phuket, however little islands would be a good option for us such as Koh Samui.
Thanks in advance for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jeep with a driver good english
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 Sri Lanka May
- 4 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Japan Rail Pass
- 7 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Laos planning.
- 12 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 13 Japan for Foodies
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 16 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 17 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 20 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 21 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 22 Singapore weather in August/September
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 First time going abroad
- 25 Sapporo to Lake Akan