I've read a few articles and forum topics and thought you all would be a great source to help with my issue
Basically, my partner and I are on a bit of a strict budget, so we decided to have a bit of a mini moon in Asia and do the big honeymoon on our one year anniversary.
The issue is, we haven't really seen much of Asia, and travelling from Perth flights can be expensive. We have a budget of $2000 - $3000 max to spend.
We would like to be as secluded as possible since it is the honeymoon, so maybe an all inclusive or semi inclusive resort would be nice, though if that isn't possible with our budget we are happy to just have a more isolated locale.
If there are any places in Asia that are less humid, they would be good for us as well because we aren't really warm weather people.
My partner also needs to be able to have mostly western food as he gets nausea easy and food he is used to helps minimise that risk.
We would like to avoid bali if we could and any of the main parts of thailand like phuket, however little islands would be a good option for us such as Koh Samui.
Thanks in advance for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help - India take 2
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 5 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 6 CNX late arrival?
- 7 is this a good travel plan?
- 8 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 9 Phenom Penh
- 10 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 11 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 12 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 13 One day in Saigon
- 14 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 15 Bali private driver recommendation
- 16 North India Itinerary advice
- 17 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 18 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 19 The Indian money crunch.
- 20 The truth about elephant tourism
- 21 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 25 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?