I've read a few articles and forum topics and thought you all would be a great source to help with my issue
Basically, my partner and I are on a bit of a strict budget, so we decided to have a bit of a mini moon in Asia and do the big honeymoon on our one year anniversary.
The issue is, we haven't really seen much of Asia, and travelling from Perth flights can be expensive. We have a budget of $2000 - $3000 max to spend.
We would like to be as secluded as possible since it is the honeymoon, so maybe an all inclusive or semi inclusive resort would be nice, though if that isn't possible with our budget we are happy to just have a more isolated locale.
If there are any places in Asia that are less humid, they would be good for us as well because we aren't really warm weather people.
My partner also needs to be able to have mostly western food as he gets nausea easy and food he is used to helps minimise that risk.
We would like to avoid bali if we could and any of the main parts of thailand like phuket, however little islands would be a good option for us such as Koh Samui.
Thanks in advance for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Japan
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 4 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 5 November, March, June... Japan?
- 6 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 7 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 8 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 9 Silk Road Tour - China
- 10 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 11 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 12 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 13 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 14 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 15 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 16 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 17 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 18 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 19 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 20 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 21 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 22 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 25 Kuala Lumpur itinerary