I've read a few articles and forum topics and thought you all would be a great source to help with my issue
Basically, my partner and I are on a bit of a strict budget, so we decided to have a bit of a mini moon in Asia and do the big honeymoon on our one year anniversary.
The issue is, we haven't really seen much of Asia, and travelling from Perth flights can be expensive. We have a budget of $2000 - $3000 max to spend.
We would like to be as secluded as possible since it is the honeymoon, so maybe an all inclusive or semi inclusive resort would be nice, though if that isn't possible with our budget we are happy to just have a more isolated locale.
If there are any places in Asia that are less humid, they would be good for us as well because we aren't really warm weather people.
My partner also needs to be able to have mostly western food as he gets nausea easy and food he is used to helps minimise that risk.
We would like to avoid bali if we could and any of the main parts of thailand like phuket, however little islands would be a good option for us such as Koh Samui.
Thanks in advance for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 6 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 7 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 base bangkok or manilla
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 15 Idiotic time zone question
- 16 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 17 Mount Koya
- 18 Sometahing is wrong
- 19 Twin rooms in Japan
- 20 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 21 Change my Itinerary?
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 24 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!