I've read a few articles and forum topics and thought you all would be a great source to help with my issue
Basically, my partner and I are on a bit of a strict budget, so we decided to have a bit of a mini moon in Asia and do the big honeymoon on our one year anniversary.
The issue is, we haven't really seen much of Asia, and travelling from Perth flights can be expensive. We have a budget of $2000 - $3000 max to spend.
We would like to be as secluded as possible since it is the honeymoon, so maybe an all inclusive or semi inclusive resort would be nice, though if that isn't possible with our budget we are happy to just have a more isolated locale.
If there are any places in Asia that are less humid, they would be good for us as well because we aren't really warm weather people.
My partner also needs to be able to have mostly western food as he gets nausea easy and food he is used to helps minimise that risk.
We would like to avoid bali if we could and any of the main parts of thailand like phuket, however little islands would be a good option for us such as Koh Samui.
Thanks in advance for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다빈치 릴게임 『홈 피 = kkn36.com 』
- 2 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 3 South Korea for Chuseok
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 7 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 8 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 9 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 10 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 Bali - What to do?
- 13 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 14 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 15 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 16 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 17 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 18 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 19 Private tours in Northern India
- 20 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 21 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 22 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 23 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 24 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 25 Vietnam visa