I've read a few articles and forum topics and thought you all would be a great source to help with my issue
Basically, my partner and I are on a bit of a strict budget, so we decided to have a bit of a mini moon in Asia and do the big honeymoon on our one year anniversary.
The issue is, we haven't really seen much of Asia, and travelling from Perth flights can be expensive. We have a budget of $2000 - $3000 max to spend.
We would like to be as secluded as possible since it is the honeymoon, so maybe an all inclusive or semi inclusive resort would be nice, though if that isn't possible with our budget we are happy to just have a more isolated locale.
If there are any places in Asia that are less humid, they would be good for us as well because we aren't really warm weather people.
My partner also needs to be able to have mostly western food as he gets nausea easy and food he is used to helps minimise that risk.
We would like to avoid bali if we could and any of the main parts of thailand like phuket, however little islands would be a good option for us such as Koh Samui.
Thanks in advance for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 2 Magical India
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 5 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 Vientiane and ??
- 8 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 9 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 10 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 11 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Himachal Pradesh
- 14 Luggage size China ?
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 Thai Elephants
- 17 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 18 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 19 Sri Lanka in August
- 20 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 21 India itinerary critique please
- 22 Japan/Korea/HK
- 23 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 24 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 25 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays