DH and I are looking for any good guidebooks to Kanha, Ranthambhore, and Bandhavgarh parks. Before our trip we like to study maps of the areas and learn about the ecosystems and the animals found there. We have previously used such guidebooks when planning trips to South African National Parks but are having a harder time finding guidebooks for the parks of India. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
Good guidebooks for Kanha, Ranthambhore, Bandhavgarh?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with itinerary!
- 2 Christmas Time in India
- 3 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 4 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 5 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 6 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 7 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 10 Myanmar podcast
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 12 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 13 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 Burma with a toddler
- 16 Having doubts with China
- 17 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 18 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 19 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 20 Bali wedding in villa
- 21 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 22 beaches in Thailand
- 23 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 24 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 25 Escorted Tour of Vietnam