DH and I are looking for any good guidebooks to Kanha, Ranthambhore, and Bandhavgarh parks. Before our trip we like to study maps of the areas and learn about the ecosystems and the animals found there. We have previously used such guidebooks when planning trips to South African National Parks but are having a harder time finding guidebooks for the parks of India. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
Good guidebooks for Kanha, Ranthambhore, Bandhavgarh?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 5 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 6 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 7 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 10 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 11 First time to srilanka
- 12 where can i find replica handbags
- 13 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 14 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 15 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 16 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 17 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 18 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 19 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 20 Nepal
- 21 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 22 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 23 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 24 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 25 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??