I'm visiting the region Gouangzou and Foshan in two weeks and I will stay there for a month (first trip to China). I'm from Germany and there are only a few guides in German. So I would prefer a English guide. Could somebody recoment a guide especially for Gouangzou and Foshan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Deal Packers Noida @ http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-noida/
- 2 Builds up metabolism and enthusiasm
- 3 Latest low Price Packers Delhi @ http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-delhi/
- 4 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 5 Is this crazy?
- 6 In Seoul for one day
- 7 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 8 http://brainammofacts.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 9 http://advancedtrimsite.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 10 http://www.cogniqtry.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 11 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 12 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 13 Japan & WiFi
- 14 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 15 Bali airport transportation
- 16 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 17 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 18 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 19 Travel Itenary
- 20 Halong Bay cruise
- 21 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 22 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 23 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 24 Passport for Indonesia
- 25 Fabric shops in India