I'm visiting the region Gouangzou and Foshan in two weeks and I will stay there for a month (first trip to China). I'm from Germany and there are only a few guides in German. So I would prefer a English guide. Could somebody recoment a guide especially for Gouangzou and Foshan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/lunexia/
- 2 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 7 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 8 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 11 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 12 How much Yen?
- 13 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 14 South Korea for Chuseok
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 17 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 18 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 21 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 22 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 23 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 25 Private tours in Northern India