I'm visiting the region Gouangzou and Foshan in two weeks and I will stay there for a month (first trip to China). I'm from Germany and there are only a few guides in German. So I would prefer a English guide. Could somebody recoment a guide especially for Gouangzou and Foshan?
Good Guide for Gouangzou and Foshan (China)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 2 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 3 16 days in Vietnam
- 4 Nancy Chandler maps
- 5 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 6 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 7 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 8 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 9 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 10 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 11 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 12 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 13 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 14 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 15 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 16 Help re. Visa.
- 17 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 18 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 19 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 20 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 21 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 22 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 23 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 24 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 25 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.