Will be in flying into Jakarta for two nights and one full day, before traveling on to Yogyakarta and other destinations in Indonesia. Because of the short time span, I wanted to find a really good guide and driver to make the most of our one day in the city. Any suggestions? On a somewhat limited budget, so perhaps not an incredibly expensive guide. But interested in all recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 2 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 3 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 4 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 5 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 6 Visa for India
- 7 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 8 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 9 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 10 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 11 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 12 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 13 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 14 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 15 Buying jewelry in India
- 16 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 17 Chiang Mai
- 18 Phuket Weather
- 19 hanoi eats
- 20 Castle & King tour operator review
- 21 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 22 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 23 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 24 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 25 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time