Will be in flying into Jakarta for two nights and one full day, before traveling on to Yogyakarta and other destinations in Indonesia. Because of the short time span, I wanted to find a really good guide and driver to make the most of our one day in the city. Any suggestions? On a somewhat limited budget, so perhaps not an incredibly expensive guide. But interested in all recommendations!
Good guide for day in Jakarta?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan and China for 16 days
- 2 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 3 Exploring Thailand
- 4 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 5 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 6 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 7 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 8 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 9 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 10 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 11 Japan in December
- 12 Destination Bangkok, again
- 13 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Phuket
- 16 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 17 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 18 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 19 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 20 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 21 Phones in Asia
- 22 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 23 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 24 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 25 India Add-on