Will be in flying into Jakarta for two nights and one full day, before traveling on to Yogyakarta and other destinations in Indonesia. Because of the short time span, I wanted to find a really good guide and driver to make the most of our one day in the city. Any suggestions? On a somewhat limited budget, so perhaps not an incredibly expensive guide. But interested in all recommendations!
Good guide for day in Jakarta?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 2 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 3 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 4 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 5 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 9 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 10 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 11 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 12 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 13 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 14 hokkaido outskirts
- 15 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 16 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 17 July itinerary in Japan
- 18 India and Nepal 2014
- 19 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 20 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 21 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 22 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 23 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 24 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 25 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published