Will be in flying into Jakarta for two nights and one full day, before traveling on to Yogyakarta and other destinations in Indonesia. Because of the short time span, I wanted to find a really good guide and driver to make the most of our one day in the city. Any suggestions? On a somewhat limited budget, so perhaps not an incredibly expensive guide. But interested in all recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Netflix SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER 1-800-841-6436*
- 2 http://www.healthinnovgroup.com/nuviante-south-africa/
- 3 Drinking water in India
- 4 My new 10 year china visa
- 5 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 6 Booking accomodations in Vietnam
- 7 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 8 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 9 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 10 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 11 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 12 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 13 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 14 Update on riding elephants
- 15 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 16 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 17 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 18 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 19 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 20 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 21 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 22 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 23 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 24 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 25 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?