I was very concerned about our Indian visa process when I read the horror stories in this forum. I am happy to report that my husband and I had our visas processed efficiently. We live in Atlanta so were able to go directly to the BLS office to apply and then went to pick up our visas rather than having them mailed.
Good experience in Atlanta with BLS visa application
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 2 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 3 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 4 help with itinerary!
- 5 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 7 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 8 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 9 Christmas Time in India
- 10 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 11 Having doubts with China
- 12 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 13 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 14 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 15 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 16 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 17 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 18 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 19 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 20 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 21 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 22 Myanmar podcast
- 23 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 24 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 25 Burma with a toddler