I was very concerned about our Indian visa process when I read the horror stories in this forum. I am happy to report that my husband and I had our visas processed efficiently. We live in Atlanta so were able to go directly to the BLS office to apply and then went to pick up our visas rather than having them mailed.
Good experience in Atlanta with BLS visa application
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 2 Travel Insurance
- 3 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 4 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 7 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 8 SALAY from BAGAN
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 11 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 12 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 13 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 14 cell phone in india
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 17 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 18 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 19 Japan: best time to go?
- 20 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 21 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 24 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 25 7 Days in Sri Lanka