I was very concerned about our Indian visa process when I read the horror stories in this forum. I am happy to report that my husband and I had our visas processed efficiently. We live in Atlanta so were able to go directly to the BLS office to apply and then went to pick up our visas rather than having them mailed.
Good experience in Atlanta with BLS visa application
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 2 Japan - spending money?
- 3 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 4 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 5 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 6 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 7 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 8 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 9 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 10 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 11 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 12 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 13 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 14 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 15 April in Bangkok, again!
- 16 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 17 1st Trip to Bali
- 18 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 19 Japan night bus
- 20 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 21 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 22 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 23 Can you bargain tour price?
- 24 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 25 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma