I was very concerned about our Indian visa process when I read the horror stories in this forum. I am happy to report that my husband and I had our visas processed efficiently. We live in Atlanta so were able to go directly to the BLS office to apply and then went to pick up our visas rather than having them mailed.
Good experience in Atlanta with BLS visa application
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 3 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 4 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 5 Great Tour to Rajasthan / North India with private driver
- 6 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 7 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 8 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 9 Japan Itinerary for May
- 10 Thai island escape
- 11 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 12 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 13 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 14 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 15 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 16 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 South Korea 5 days
- 19 Japan -OAT tour
- 20 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 21 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 22 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 General question
- 25 Train Travel During Golden Week