I was very concerned about our Indian visa process when I read the horror stories in this forum. I am happy to report that my husband and I had our visas processed efficiently. We live in Atlanta so were able to go directly to the BLS office to apply and then went to pick up our visas rather than having them mailed.
Good experience in Atlanta with BLS visa application
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Car Rental Service
- 2 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 3 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 4 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 5 Japan in July?
- 6 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 7 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 8 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 9 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 10 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 11 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 12 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 13 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 14 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 15 2-3 days in Georgia
- 16 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 17 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 18 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 23 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 24 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 25 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand