I was very concerned about our Indian visa process when I read the horror stories in this forum. I am happy to report that my husband and I had our visas processed efficiently. We live in Atlanta so were able to go directly to the BLS office to apply and then went to pick up our visas rather than having them mailed.
Good experience in Atlanta with BLS visa application
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Having doubts with China
- 2 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 3 help with itinerary!
- 4 Christmas Time in India
- 5 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 6 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 7 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 8 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 9 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 12 Myanmar podcast
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 14 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 15 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Burma with a toddler
- 18 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 19 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 20 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 21 Bali wedding in villa
- 22 beaches in Thailand
- 23 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 24 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 25 Escorted Tour of Vietnam