I was very concerned about our Indian visa process when I read the horror stories in this forum. I am happy to report that my husband and I had our visas processed efficiently. We live in Atlanta so were able to go directly to the BLS office to apply and then went to pick up our visas rather than having them mailed.
Good experience in Atlanta with BLS visa application
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Passports, Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas
- 2 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 6 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 9 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 10 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 11 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 12 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 13 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 14 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 15 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 16 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 17 My SEA trip - photos update
- 18 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 21 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 22 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 23 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 24 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 25 New Hanoi Hotel opening