Mostly interested in Thai food --- any recommendations for good eats in Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai. Our hotel is a little outside Chiang Mai, but most likely will be spending some time walking around/visiting Chiang Mai.
Anything that is a "Don't miss"? Nice dinner or lunch restaurants, and anything else recommended.
Please advise. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 +91-9694102888 How To Get An Ex Back (Even If She Has A Boyfriend)
- 2 (+27)815220148 "spiritual healer%love psychic" - super traditional KwaMashu
- 3 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 4 Idiotic time zone question
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 7 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Mount Koya
- 10 Sometahing is wrong
- 11 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 12 Twin rooms in Japan
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 sri lanka- tips required
- 17 base bangkok or manilla
- 18 Change my Itinerary?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer