I will have a weekend free when I am in Singapore and I am looking for a good place to go for a pretty beach and snorkeling. I could leave on Friday mid-afternoon and must return by Sunday evening. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
good beach and snorkeling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 2 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 3 Hanoi driver wanted
- 4 Budget Restaurants in Varkala
- 5 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 6 MYANMAR- LONELY BIKER LOOKS FOR OTHERS TRAVELLING THERE HALF JANUARY 2015
- 7 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 8 Suggestion for travel memories
- 9 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 10 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 11 vietnam and laos
- 12 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 13 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 14 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 15 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 16 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 17 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 18 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 19 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 20 Missing Air Asia flight
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 24 2nd location on the beach
- 25 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka