I will have a weekend free when I am in Singapore and I am looking for a good place to go for a pretty beach and snorkeling. I could leave on Friday mid-afternoon and must return by Sunday evening. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 2 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 4 http://skinreviveidea.com/sinuprex-reviews/
- 5 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 6 Hop on hop off ho chi minh city tour
- 7 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 8 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 9 http://aneurevitalizingcream.com/natural-ceramides-youth-cream/
- 10 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/antiagen-eye-revitalizer/
- 11 http://helix6garciniareview.com/kerave-hair/
- 12 perfect Hanoi
- 13 Tourist spots in Malaysia
- 14 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 15 Rental Car Bali
- 16 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 17 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 18 Kintamani Tour
- 19 Some notes about South Korea
- 20 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 21 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 22 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 23 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 24 Totally unprepared
- 25 Sulawesi