My husband and I are considering a last minute trip to Japan from about 20 April to 2 May.
I am wondering if we should be concerned about the Japanese holidays affecting train or plane travel or hotel reservations.
Alternatives to Japan are welcome too. Maybe part of China (golden week there a concern ?) or Vietnam (weather in north turning to rain ?) We have visited Thailand, Cambodia, Burma in the past.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 2 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 3 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 4 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 5 BANGOKG-HANOI-SINGAPORE-BALI JAN2017
- 6 Looking for China Tour
- 7 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 10 For Bangkok Lovers
- 11 Halong Bay Trip Vietnam with kids
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 where is "Ba Hầm” in Hạ Long ?
- 15 India Trip Report
- 16 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 17 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 18 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 19 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 20 Visiting China - must be tour
- 21 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 24 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 25 Another South East Asian sojourn.