My husband and I are considering a last minute trip to Japan from about 20 April to 2 May.
I am wondering if we should be concerned about the Japanese holidays affecting train or plane travel or hotel reservations.
Alternatives to Japan are welcome too. Maybe part of China (golden week there a concern ?) or Vietnam (weather in north turning to rain ?) We have visited Thailand, Cambodia, Burma in the past.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 외국카지노✡☮ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═✡☮ 외국카지노
- 2 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 3 9 days in Bali
- 4 4.5 days in Singapore
- 5 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 6 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 7 Travel to India in May?
- 8 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 9 Italy from an Asian base
- 10 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 11 Advice for a newbie!
- 12 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 13 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 14 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 15 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 18 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 19 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 20 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 21 Activation of JR Pass
- 22 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 23 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 24 My new 10 year china visa
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!