My husband and I are considering a last minute trip to Japan from about 20 April to 2 May.
I am wondering if we should be concerned about the Japanese holidays affecting train or plane travel or hotel reservations.
Alternatives to Japan are welcome too. Maybe part of China (golden week there a concern ?) or Vietnam (weather in north turning to rain ?) We have visited Thailand, Cambodia, Burma in the past.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT COMCAST CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O COMCAST Reset Password
- 2 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 13 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Laos or Kerala?
- 16 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 17 Bali & Singapore in October
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 20 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 21 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 22 Booking on the fly
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 25 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?