My husband and I are considering a last minute trip to Japan from about 20 April to 2 May.
I am wondering if we should be concerned about the Japanese holidays affecting train or plane travel or hotel reservations.
Alternatives to Japan are welcome too. Maybe part of China (golden week there a concern ?) or Vietnam (weather in north turning to rain ?) We have visited Thailand, Cambodia, Burma in the past.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON@printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 i need some information about georgia
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 6 Something about... Malaysia
- 7 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 8 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 9 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 10 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 11 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 12 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 15 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 16 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 17 First Trip to Japan in August
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 20 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 21 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 24 Planning third trip to Japan
- 25 7 hour layover in Beijing