My husband and I are considering a last minute trip to Japan from about 20 April to 2 May.
I am wondering if we should be concerned about the Japanese holidays affecting train or plane travel or hotel reservations.
Alternatives to Japan are welcome too. Maybe part of China (golden week there a concern ?) or Vietnam (weather in north turning to rain ?) We have visited Thailand, Cambodia, Burma in the past.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Laos planning.
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan Rail Pass
- 8 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 9 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 10 Japan for Foodies
- 11 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 12 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 13 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 14 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 17 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 18 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 19 Singapore weather in August/September
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 First time going abroad
- 22 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Backpacking on a budget