We will in the Golden Triangle for about 10 days in August. We are hiring a car to take us from Delhi to Agra, Agra to Jaipur, and Jaipur to Delhi. Many of suggested, however that we hire the car and driver for the entire trip. I would love to hear from people about their experience, if they would be so kind.
Does it make sense to pre pay for a car and driver 24/7? Or does it make sense to traverse within the cities on our own and let the cars go once we arrive at each city. It really isn't so much about the cost but other pros and cons.
Many thanks in advance for your learned opinions.
Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 2 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 3 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 4 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 5 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 6 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 7 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 8 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 9 3 days in Teheran
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 12 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 13 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 16 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 17 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 18 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 19 Favorite travel apps?
- 20 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 21 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 22 Foreign currency
- 23 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 24 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 25 Honeymoon In sept