We will in the Golden Triangle for about 10 days in August. We are hiring a car to take us from Delhi to Agra, Agra to Jaipur, and Jaipur to Delhi. Many of suggested, however that we hire the car and driver for the entire trip. I would love to hear from people about their experience, if they would be so kind.
Does it make sense to pre pay for a car and driver 24/7? Or does it make sense to traverse within the cities on our own and let the cars go once we arrive at each city. It really isn't so much about the cost but other pros and cons.
Many thanks in advance for your learned opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://boosthightestosterones.com/no2-shred-reviews/
- 2 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 3 My Everest Base Camp Trekking with Icicles Adventure Treks
- 4 Driving in Japan
- 5 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 6 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 7 Online Pharmacy and Medical Store India
- 8 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 9 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 10 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 11 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 12 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 13 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 14 First time trip to Japan questions
- 15 Laos in the end of June
- 16 Japan & WiFi
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 19 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 20 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 21 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 22 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 23 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 24 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 25 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies