We will in the Golden Triangle for about 10 days in August. We are hiring a car to take us from Delhi to Agra, Agra to Jaipur, and Jaipur to Delhi. Many of suggested, however that we hire the car and driver for the entire trip. I would love to hear from people about their experience, if they would be so kind.
Does it make sense to pre pay for a car and driver 24/7? Or does it make sense to traverse within the cities on our own and let the cars go once we arrive at each city. It really isn't so much about the cost but other pros and cons.
Many thanks in advance for your learned opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My new 10 year china visa
- 2 Crea Boost Reviews
- 3 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 4 Drinking water in India
- 5 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 6 Booking accomodations in Vietnam
- 7 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 8 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 9 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 10 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 11 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 12 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 13 Update on riding elephants
- 14 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 15 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 16 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 17 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 18 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 19 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 20 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 21 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 22 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 23 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 24 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 25 Advice on 6 day itinerary