We will in the Golden Triangle for about 10 days in August. We are hiring a car to take us from Delhi to Agra, Agra to Jaipur, and Jaipur to Delhi. Many of suggested, however that we hire the car and driver for the entire trip. I would love to hear from people about their experience, if they would be so kind.
Does it make sense to pre pay for a car and driver 24/7? Or does it make sense to traverse within the cities on our own and let the cars go once we arrive at each city. It really isn't so much about the cost but other pros and cons.
Many thanks in advance for your learned opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 6 Hotel Chang Mai
- 7 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 8 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 9 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 10 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 11 Hotel in Hanoi
- 12 India help needed
- 13 Beach hotel Thailand
- 14 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 15 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 16 Sim cards and adaptors
- 17 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Sri Lanka Visa
- 20 Hoi Ann hotel
- 21 Place to stay Hue
- 22 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 23 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 24 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 25 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon