We will in the Golden Triangle for about 10 days in August. We are hiring a car to take us from Delhi to Agra, Agra to Jaipur, and Jaipur to Delhi. Many of suggested, however that we hire the car and driver for the entire trip. I would love to hear from people about their experience, if they would be so kind.
Does it make sense to pre pay for a car and driver 24/7? Or does it make sense to traverse within the cities on our own and let the cars go once we arrive at each city. It really isn't so much about the cost but other pros and cons.
Many thanks in advance for your learned opinions.
Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bespoke tailoring services
- 2 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 3 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 6 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 7 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 8 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 9 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 10 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 11 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 12 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 13 How safe is Delhi/India
- 14 Malaria
- 15 Vietnam and coffee
- 16 I'm going to Japan!
- 17 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 18 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 19 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 20 Cherry blossom
- 21 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 22 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 23 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 24 Which Putu in Bali????
- 25 Calling all Boracay experts!