We will in the Golden Triangle for about 10 days in August. We are hiring a car to take us from Delhi to Agra, Agra to Jaipur, and Jaipur to Delhi. Many of suggested, however that we hire the car and driver for the entire trip. I would love to hear from people about their experience, if they would be so kind.
Does it make sense to pre pay for a car and driver 24/7? Or does it make sense to traverse within the cities on our own and let the cars go once we arrive at each city. It really isn't so much about the cost but other pros and cons.
Many thanks in advance for your learned opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ⊙●홈 피 - vtk19.컴 ⊙●
- 2 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 3 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 5 Travel India solo
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Osaka, aquarium?
- 10 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 11 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 12 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 13 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 14 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 15 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 16 North India Itinerary advice
- 17 Indonesia travel agent
- 18 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 19 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 20 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 21 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 22 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 23 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui