We will in the Golden Triangle for about 10 days in August. We are hiring a car to take us from Delhi to Agra, Agra to Jaipur, and Jaipur to Delhi. Many of suggested, however that we hire the car and driver for the entire trip. I would love to hear from people about their experience, if they would be so kind.
Does it make sense to pre pay for a car and driver 24/7? Or does it make sense to traverse within the cities on our own and let the cars go once we arrive at each city. It really isn't so much about the cost but other pros and cons.
Many thanks in advance for your learned opinions.
Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 3 Lower Airfare Okinawa-Haneda Airpack?
- 4 Onilne booking hotels !
- 5 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 6 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 7 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 8 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 11 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 12 Nepal
- 13 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 14 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 15 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 19 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 1st time Japan - solo female
- 22 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 23 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 24 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 25 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think