We will in the Golden Triangle for about 10 days in August. We are hiring a car to take us from Delhi to Agra, Agra to Jaipur, and Jaipur to Delhi. Many of suggested, however that we hire the car and driver for the entire trip. I would love to hear from people about their experience, if they would be so kind.
Does it make sense to pre pay for a car and driver 24/7? Or does it make sense to traverse within the cities on our own and let the cars go once we arrive at each city. It really isn't so much about the cost but other pros and cons.
Many thanks in advance for your learned opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Bhutan holiday in November 2016
- 2 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 3 Air Travel in India
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 where to stay in Bali
- 8 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 9 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 10 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 13 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 14 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 15 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 16 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 19 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 20 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 23 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 24 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 25 An island paradise?