We will in the Golden Triangle for about 10 days in August. We are hiring a car to take us from Delhi to Agra, Agra to Jaipur, and Jaipur to Delhi. Many of suggested, however that we hire the car and driver for the entire trip. I would love to hear from people about their experience, if they would be so kind.
Does it make sense to pre pay for a car and driver 24/7? Or does it make sense to traverse within the cities on our own and let the cars go once we arrive at each city. It really isn't so much about the cost but other pros and cons.
Many thanks in advance for your learned opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 2 http://brainammofacts.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 3 http://advancedtrimsite.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 4 http://www.cogniqtry.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 5 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 6 Is this crazy?
- 7 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 8 Japan & WiFi
- 9 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 10 Bali airport transportation
- 11 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 12 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 13 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 14 Travel Itenary
- 15 Halong Bay cruise
- 16 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 17 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 18 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 19 Passport for Indonesia
- 20 Fabric shops in India
- 21 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 22 thai baht allowance
- 23 japan itenirary help
- 24 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 25 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.