My family of 4 (2 adults with 2 older teen boys) is planning to visit in December. I would appreciate your opinions on the following plan; alternate suggestions are welcome:
Day 1 Fly into Delhi from Kolkata and sightsee for the rest of the day
Day 2 Full day sightseeing tour of Delhi (Old and New) [or should we skip this and go to Agra in the afternoon?]
Day 3 Early Morning train ( 0615/0810) Delhi to Agra- afternoon Agra City and Taj Mahal [or is it better to do an early morning visit--which we can do if we arrive the previous day?]
Day 4 Drive Agra to Bharatpur Rail station visit Fatehpur Sikri + train; Bharatpur to Ranthambore National Park; overnight in Ranthambore
Day 5 In Ranthambore- morning and afternoon safaris into the park
Day 6 Drive to Jaipur – afternoon in city
Day 7 Jaipur- morning Fort, afternoon bazaars
Day 8 Fly Jaipur/Bombay [or take sleeper train arriving next day?]
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Japan Itinerary Review
- 4 Kumakaron
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 7 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 10 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 11 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 12 Road Scholar tour in China
- 13 China in june-July
- 14 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 15 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 16 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 China in July
- 19 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 20 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?