My family of 4 (2 adults with 2 older teen boys) is planning to visit in December. I would appreciate your opinions on the following plan; alternate suggestions are welcome:
Day 1 Fly into Delhi from Kolkata and sightsee for the rest of the day
Day 2 Full day sightseeing tour of Delhi (Old and New) [or should we skip this and go to Agra in the afternoon?]
Day 3 Early Morning train ( 0615/0810) Delhi to Agra- afternoon Agra City and Taj Mahal [or is it better to do an early morning visit--which we can do if we arrive the previous day?]
Day 4 Drive Agra to Bharatpur Rail station visit Fatehpur Sikri + train; Bharatpur to Ranthambore National Park; overnight in Ranthambore
Day 5 In Ranthambore- morning and afternoon safaris into the park
Day 6 Drive to Jaipur – afternoon in city
Day 7 Jaipur- morning Fort, afternoon bazaars
Day 8 Fly Jaipur/Bombay [or take sleeper train arriving next day?]
Thanks in advance!
Golden triangle itinerary
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Anyone in Bangkok
- 3 South East Asia
- 4 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 5 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 6 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 7 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 8 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 9 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 12 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 13 Travel Insurance
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 16 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 20 1 week Philippines
- 21 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 22 Japan: best time to go?
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 25 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?