My family of 4 (2 adults with 2 older teen boys) is planning to visit in December. I would appreciate your opinions on the following plan; alternate suggestions are welcome:
Day 1 Fly into Delhi from Kolkata and sightsee for the rest of the day
Day 2 Full day sightseeing tour of Delhi (Old and New) [or should we skip this and go to Agra in the afternoon?]
Day 3 Early Morning train ( 0615/0810) Delhi to Agra- afternoon Agra City and Taj Mahal [or is it better to do an early morning visit--which we can do if we arrive the previous day?]
Day 4 Drive Agra to Bharatpur Rail station visit Fatehpur Sikri + train; Bharatpur to Ranthambore National Park; overnight in Ranthambore
Day 5 In Ranthambore- morning and afternoon safaris into the park
Day 6 Drive to Jaipur – afternoon in city
Day 7 Jaipur- morning Fort, afternoon bazaars
Day 8 Fly Jaipur/Bombay [or take sleeper train arriving next day?]
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help you do away with moles and pores
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june