My family of 4 (2 adults with 2 older teen boys) is planning to visit in December. I would appreciate your opinions on the following plan; alternate suggestions are welcome:
Day 1 Fly into Delhi from Kolkata and sightsee for the rest of the day
Day 2 Full day sightseeing tour of Delhi (Old and New) [or should we skip this and go to Agra in the afternoon?]
Day 3 Early Morning train ( 0615/0810) Delhi to Agra- afternoon Agra City and Taj Mahal [or is it better to do an early morning visit--which we can do if we arrive the previous day?]
Day 4 Drive Agra to Bharatpur Rail station visit Fatehpur Sikri + train; Bharatpur to Ranthambore National Park; overnight in Ranthambore
Day 5 In Ranthambore- morning and afternoon safaris into the park
Day 6 Drive to Jaipur – afternoon in city
Day 7 Jaipur- morning Fort, afternoon bazaars
Day 8 Fly Jaipur/Bombay [or take sleeper train arriving next day?]
Thanks in advance!
Golden triangle itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 2 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 3 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 4 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 Takayama ideas in April?
- 9 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 10 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 11 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 14 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 15 India
- 16 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 17 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 18 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 19 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 20 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 21 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 22 Penang
- 23 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 24 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 25 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing