I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, maybe Bali, Singapore, Kuala Lampur... I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 3 Tokyo daytrip
- 4 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 7 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 8 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 9 Trip Report : China
- 10 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 11 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 12 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 13 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 14 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 17 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 22 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 24 Taiwan confusion..
- 25 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?