I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, maybe Bali, Singapore, Kuala Lampur... I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/x-cell-180/
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 5 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 6 Budget Servied Apt
- 7 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 8 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 9 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 12 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 13 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 14 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 15 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 16 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 21 First Trip to Japan in August
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Japan - restaurant reservations