I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, maybe Bali, Singapore, Kuala Lampur... I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 마카오카지노앵벌이【 MAX321。COM 】홍카지노
- 2 카지노게임룰【 MAX321。COM 】바카라고수
- 3 카지노게임종류【 MAX321。COM 】최신룰렛게임
- 4 호게임추천【 MAX321。COM 】강친닷컴
- 5 호게임카지노【 MAX321。COM 】필리핀카지노사업
- 6 젠틀맨카지노여행【 MAX321。COM 】카지노추천
- 7 월드카지노총판【 MAX321。COM 】증권시장
- 8 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 10 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 11 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 14 Turkey’s targeted teachers find refuge in Vietnam
- 15 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 16 Bangkok Taxis
- 17 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 18 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 19 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 20 A month in central Asia
- 21 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 22 Something about... Malaysia
- 23 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 24 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 25 Osaka, aquarium?