I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, maybe Bali, Singapore, Kuala Lampur... I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Jeep with a driver good english
- 3 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 4 Sri Lanka May
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan Rail Pass
- 8 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 9 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 10 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Laos planning.
- 13 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 14 Japan for Foodies
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 17 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad