I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, maybe Bali, Singapore, Kuala Lampur... I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Call IN U.S.A TECHNICAL SETUP : AOL Mail CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL
- 2 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 3 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 4 Tea estates of Munnar
- 5 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 6 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 7 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Booking on the fly
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 13 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 like my food
- 16 Laos or Kerala?
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Portable wifi rental
- 19 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 20 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 23 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 24 Uzbekistan Visa
- 25 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott