I will be going to Singapore on business in January and would like some advice on other relatively close destinations to visit. Have not been to Asia and likely won't be back for quite a while. Would like a mix of city, culture/history and beautiful beaches. Looking to go for about 10 days. Any suggestions on must see places, methods of transport or length of stay?
Going to Singapore on biz & need advice on other destinations to visit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 3 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 4 Photos from India!
- 5 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 6 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 7 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 8 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 9 Myanmar River Cruises
- 10 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 11 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 12 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 13 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 14 How to handle cash in Japan
- 15 Great Wall hike
- 16 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 17 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 18 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 19 Six days in Hong Kong
- 20 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 21 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 22 Storing photos while traveling
- 23 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 24 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 25 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?