Hi there !
My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Indonesia for 3.5 months.
I need help organizing what Visas we need and we were also wondering if anyone recommended any activities or places to visit in particular in those areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 2 Visiting China - must be tour
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 7 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 8 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 9 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 10 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 11 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 12 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 15 India Trip Report
- 16 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 17 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 19 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 22 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 23 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 24 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 25 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
Hi there !