Hi there !
My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Indonesia for 3.5 months.
I need help organizing what Visas we need and we were also wondering if anyone recommended any activities or places to visit in particular in those areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바카라카지노 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 2 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 3 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 4 "necessities" for India
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 Changing planes at Dubai
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 10 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 11 50th Anniversary trip
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Short trip to Myanmar
- 17 ATMs in Japan
- 18 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 19 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 20 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 23 Mandalay questions
- 24 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 25 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
Hi there !