Hi there !
My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Indonesia for 3.5 months.
I need help organizing what Visas we need and we were also wondering if anyone recommended any activities or places to visit in particular in those areas?
GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
Hi there !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 4 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 5 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 6 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 7 Currency in South Korea
- 8 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 9 India - 2 Days only
- 10 Places to visit in India in October
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Kyushu rail pass
- 13 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 14 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 15 Driver in South India
- 16 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 17 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 21 Amphawa Floating Market
- 22 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 23 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 24 Krabi island tours
- 25 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?