Hi there !
My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Indonesia for 3.5 months.
I need help organizing what Visas we need and we were also wondering if anyone recommended any activities or places to visit in particular in those areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 2 Family Trip to Japan
- 3 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 4 New Member
- 5 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 6 5 weeks in Japan
- 7 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 8 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 9 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 10 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 11 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 12 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 13 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 14 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 15 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 16 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 17 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 18 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 19 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 20 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 21 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 22 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 23 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 25 India trip report-brief recommendations
Hi there !