Hi there !
My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Indonesia for 3.5 months.
I need help organizing what Visas we need and we were also wondering if anyone recommended any activities or places to visit in particular in those areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 2 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 3 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 4 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 5 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 6 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 7 Halong Bay cruise
- 8 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 9 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 10 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 11 Is this crazy?
- 12 In Seoul for one day
- 13 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 14 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 15 India help with where to go
- 16 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 17 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 18 Taxis in Yangon
- 19 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 20 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 21 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 22 Shanghai Tailor?
- 23 Best of Koh Tao
- 24 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 25 Singapore or Hong Kong
Hi there !