Will be going to visit Palawan underground river on Dec. with some friends.
I'm looking for good food, tour service, CHEAP lodging,
Don't know anyone from there. We've been checking prices online, so far we' found this as cheapest.
BIG problem not sure if theyre legit or if they keep their promise.
Anyone who can tell us bout it? any other suggstions?
here's the site: http://www.palawanresortshotels.com/
reply ASAP please?
Going to Palawan Philippines on Holiday.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 2 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 3 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 4 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 5 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 6 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 7 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 8 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 9 Thailand mid-December
- 10 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 11 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 12 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 13 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 14 What I like about Mumbai
- 15 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 16 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 17 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 18 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 19 Indian visa
- 20 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 21 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 22 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 23 One week in Thailand
- 24 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 25 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help