Will be going to visit Palawan underground river on Dec. with some friends.
I'm looking for good food, tour service, CHEAP lodging,
Don't know anyone from there. We've been checking prices online, so far we' found this as cheapest.
BIG problem not sure if theyre legit or if they keep their promise.
Anyone who can tell us bout it? any other suggstions?
here's the site: http://www.palawanresortshotels.com/
reply ASAP please?
Going to Palawan Philippines on Holiday.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Odyssey unlimited
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 4 1st time Japan - solo female
- 5 Financial Blog Corliss Online Group: Two Systems, One Country
- 6 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 7 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 8 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 9 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 10 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 11 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 12 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 13 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 14 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!