Will be going to visit Palawan underground river on Dec. with some friends.
I'm looking for good food, tour service, CHEAP lodging,
Don't know anyone from there. We've been checking prices online, so far we' found this as cheapest.
BIG problem not sure if theyre legit or if they keep their promise.
Anyone who can tell us bout it? any other suggstions?
here's the site: http://www.palawanresortshotels.com/
reply ASAP please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 2 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 3 India Safari 2017
- 4 Japan- National Holiday
- 5 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 6 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 India in March and April??
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 11 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 12 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 Rishikesh, India
- 16 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 17 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 18 Passport
- 19 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 22 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 23 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 24 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 25 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16