Will be going to visit Palawan underground river on Dec. with some friends.
I'm looking for good food, tour service, CHEAP lodging,
Don't know anyone from there. We've been checking prices online, so far we' found this as cheapest.
BIG problem not sure if theyre legit or if they keep their promise.
Anyone who can tell us bout it? any other suggstions?
here's the site: http://www.palawanresortshotels.com/
reply ASAP please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 2 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 3 14 days in Myanmar
- 4 Harbin in mid March
- 5 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 6 Changing planes at Dubai
- 7 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 10 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 11 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 12 Indian Food Series
- 13 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 14 "necessities" for India
- 15 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 16 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 17 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 20 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 21 Short trip to Myanmar
- 22 ATMs in Japan
- 23 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 24 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 25 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report