Will be going to visit Palawan underground river on Dec. with some friends.
I'm looking for good food, tour service, CHEAP lodging,
Don't know anyone from there. We've been checking prices online, so far we' found this as cheapest.
BIG problem not sure if theyre legit or if they keep their promise.
Anyone who can tell us bout it? any other suggstions?
here's the site: http://www.palawanresortshotels.com/
reply ASAP please?
Going to Palawan Philippines on Holiday.
- 1 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 4 white sand beaches in thailand
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 Udaipur, India
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 11 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 12 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 13 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 14 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 15 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 16 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 17 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 where to go in SE Asia
- 20 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 21 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 22 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 23 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 24 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 25 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia