Will be going to visit Palawan underground river on Dec. with some friends.
I'm looking for good food, tour service, CHEAP lodging,
Don't know anyone from there. We've been checking prices online, so far we' found this as cheapest.
BIG problem not sure if theyre legit or if they keep their promise.
Anyone who can tell us bout it? any other suggstions?
here's the site: http://www.palawanresortshotels.com/
reply ASAP please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 2 Japan/Korea/HK
- 3 Thai Elephants
- 4 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 5 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 8 India itinerary critique please
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 11 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 14 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 18 Mumbai short visit
- 19 which city should i start from first
- 20 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 21 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Camel Safar in Rajastan
- 24 Looking for Hong Kong (HK) Tourism Guide
- 25 Hong Kong