Will be going to visit Palawan underground river on Dec. with some friends.
I'm looking for good food, tour service, CHEAP lodging,
Don't know anyone from there. We've been checking prices online, so far we' found this as cheapest.
BIG problem not sure if theyre legit or if they keep their promise.
Anyone who can tell us bout it? any other suggstions?
here's the site: http://www.palawanresortshotels.com/
reply ASAP please?
Going to Palawan Philippines on Holiday.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 3 Bali or Fiji
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 6 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 7 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 8 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 9 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 Don't use World Expeditions
- 12 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 13 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 14 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 15 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 16 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 17 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 18 3 days in Teheran
- 19 Destination Bangkok, again
- 20 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 21 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 22 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 23 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 24 Favorite travel apps?
- 25 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea