Hi! I just started planning a trip to japan for next year. I'm looking at end of March to early April for two weeks. Is this a good time? This would be cherry blossom time right? I know for sure I want to go to Tokyo and Kyoto, I want to see Hiroshima park. Like I said I just started planning and I'm very excited. So any suggested side trips? How much can you see in two weeks? And hotels. I need something central to the sights, not crazy expensive,but not a hostel or capsule hotel. CLEAN and good location are my top priorities. I want to take beautiful pictures and really experience japan. Any suggestions/help? Anyone have an average cost of two weeks traveling japan?
Going to japan help!
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 3 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 4 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 5 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 6 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 7 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 8 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 12 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 13 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 14 South East Asia
- 15 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 16 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 17 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 18 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 19 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 20 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 21 Indian Visa
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 24 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 25 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?