I've just had some vacation I didn't expected to have, and I really want do something exciting.
Have read a lot about Borneo, but it's difficult to know how much you can do in around a month there.
First, I'm not really sure to go to the Indonesian or Malaysian part. I'm a 24 year old woman. I've been travelling with a friend before, but this time, I'm going on my own. Is it uncomfortable to travel around there (both parts) as a single girl?
I would like to go to places where I might meet other travellers, but still be able to go and see some wild life and nature. Any ideas?
I love diving, and really want to have some experiences with that - can you recommend a good place?
I'm from Denmark, and as far as I can read, it's not necessary with a visa for the Malaysian part, but it is for the Indonesian part. Can I have a visa for the indonesian part faster, than the three weeks it takes here, if I apply for it in the Malaysian part?
Hope you will share your experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 11 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 12 Budget Servied Apt
- 13 Terracotta Warriors
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 16 hiking japan sept
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 The best way to My Son
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour