I've just had some vacation I didn't expected to have, and I really want do something exciting.
Have read a lot about Borneo, but it's difficult to know how much you can do in around a month there.
First, I'm not really sure to go to the Indonesian or Malaysian part. I'm a 24 year old woman. I've been travelling with a friend before, but this time, I'm going on my own. Is it uncomfortable to travel around there (both parts) as a single girl?
I would like to go to places where I might meet other travellers, but still be able to go and see some wild life and nature. Any ideas?
I love diving, and really want to have some experiences with that - can you recommend a good place?
I'm from Denmark, and as far as I can read, it's not necessary with a visa for the Malaysian part, but it is for the Indonesian part. Can I have a visa for the indonesian part faster, than the three weeks it takes here, if I apply for it in the Malaysian part?
Hope you will share your experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1:800:570:1233 installations CONTACT ☎ TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 4 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 5 Sim cards and adaptors
- 6 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 7 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 India help needed
- 10 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 11 Sri Lanka Visa
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 16 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 17 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 18 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 21 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 22 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 23 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 24 Trekking outside Sapa
- 25 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann