I've just had some vacation I didn't expected to have, and I really want do something exciting.
Have read a lot about Borneo, but it's difficult to know how much you can do in around a month there.
First, I'm not really sure to go to the Indonesian or Malaysian part. I'm a 24 year old woman. I've been travelling with a friend before, but this time, I'm going on my own. Is it uncomfortable to travel around there (both parts) as a single girl?
I would like to go to places where I might meet other travellers, but still be able to go and see some wild life and nature. Any ideas?
I love diving, and really want to have some experiences with that - can you recommend a good place?
I'm from Denmark, and as far as I can read, it's not necessary with a visa for the Malaysian part, but it is for the Indonesian part. Can I have a visa for the indonesian part faster, than the three weeks it takes here, if I apply for it in the Malaysian part?
Hope you will share your experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Impressions of India
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 4 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 5 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 6 Taiwan confusion..
- 7 Tokyo daytrip
- 8 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 9 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 10 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 11 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 12 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 13 Laos- two weeks in January
- 14 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 15 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 16 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 17 Visa for India
- 18 Snapshots From Kerala
- 19 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 20 Other than Kyoto?
- 21 Japan itinerary advice
- 22 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Trip Report : China
- 25 help with trip itinerary in April/May