I've just had some vacation I didn't expected to have, and I really want do something exciting.
Have read a lot about Borneo, but it's difficult to know how much you can do in around a month there.
First, I'm not really sure to go to the Indonesian or Malaysian part. I'm a 24 year old woman. I've been travelling with a friend before, but this time, I'm going on my own. Is it uncomfortable to travel around there (both parts) as a single girl?
I would like to go to places where I might meet other travellers, but still be able to go and see some wild life and nature. Any ideas?
I love diving, and really want to have some experiences with that - can you recommend a good place?
I'm from Denmark, and as far as I can read, it's not necessary with a visa for the Malaysian part, but it is for the Indonesian part. Can I have a visa for the indonesian part faster, than the three weeks it takes here, if I apply for it in the Malaysian part?
Hope you will share your experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/nitro-build-plus/
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june