In doing my research, I have found that September is an off season (rain). Question: Does it rain just a little off/on during the day or is it a monsoon (sp?) all day everyday? Thanks for your help.
Going in September 2002 how much rain can I expect?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 6 Travel Insurance
- 7 Anyone in Bangkok
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 10 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 11 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 12 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 13 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 14 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 15 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 18 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 21 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 22 1 week Philippines
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Japan: best time to go?
- 25 Magical India