I would appreciate if you could share your experiences regarding different means of transportation to get from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. I was considering a train trip but have recently learned that the it may take from 7 to 10 hours. Is this correct? What is you advice?
I didn't want to spend a whole day on the trip, but would like find an alternative that would allow me to enjoy the views in East Malaysia (which means I would like to avoid flying if possible).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/alpha-x-boost/
- 2 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 3 Trip Report : China
- 4 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 5 A great trip in India
- 6 Japan GTG, early April
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 9 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 10 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 11 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 12 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 13 Beijing tours
- 14 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 15 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 16 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 17 Takayama trail, Japan
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 20 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 21 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 24 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 25 Visa for India