I would appreciate if you could share your experiences regarding different means of transportation to get from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. I was considering a train trip but have recently learned that the it may take from 7 to 10 hours. Is this correct? What is you advice?
I didn't want to spend a whole day on the trip, but would like find an alternative that would allow me to enjoy the views in East Malaysia (which means I would like to avoid flying if possible).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 2 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 3 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 4 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 5 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 6 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 7 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 8 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 9 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 10 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 11 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 12 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 13 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 14 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 15 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 16 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 17 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 November, March, June... Japan?
- 20 Itinerary Help Japan
- 21 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 22 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 23 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 24 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 25 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary