I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
going from HKIA to Macau
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 2 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Mongolia tour or independently
- 5 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 6 Three days in Bangkok
- 7 Khao Lak
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 9 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 10 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 11 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 12 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 13 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 14 Photos from India!
- 15 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 18 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 19 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 20 Myanmar River Cruises
- 21 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 22 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 How to handle cash in Japan
- 25 Great Wall hike