I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/belle-peau-serum/
- 2 Duplex Sheet Suppliers in China
- 3 http://advancedtrimsite.com/derma-vita-lift/
- 4 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 5 Halong Bay cruise
- 6 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 7 Dollar traveller cheques
- 8 India help with where to go
- 9 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 Hoi An in December?
- 12 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 13 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 18 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 19 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 20 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 21 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 22 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 23 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 24 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 25 Is this crazy?