I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Visiting China - must be tour
- 5 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 6 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 7 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 8 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 11 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 12 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 13 India Trip Report
- 14 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 15 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 17 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 20 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 21 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 22 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 23 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand