I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 2 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 3 Traffic and Police in India
- 4 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 5 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 6 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 New Years in Japan
- 9 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 10 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 11 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 12 3 weeks in Japan
- 13 A first time for everything in Japan
- 14 India Tour Companies
- 15 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 16 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 17 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 18 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 19 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 20 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 21 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 22 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 23 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 24 Vietnam Dong
- 25 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018