I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
going from HKIA to Macau
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 5 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 6 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 9 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 10 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 11 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 12 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 13 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 14 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 15 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 16 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 17 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 18 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 19 Connaught Place
- 20 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 21 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 22 My SEA trip - photos update
- 23 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do