I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 2 Traveling to SE Asia
- 3 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 4 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 5 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 6 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 7 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 8 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 9 Hakone station confusion
- 10 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 11 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 12 TOKYO tour guide
- 13 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 14 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 15 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 16 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 17 1 month in Thailand and??
- 18 Kimballs in Panama
- 19 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 20 Visa on Arrival
- 21 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 22 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 23 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 24 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 25 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?