I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 2 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 3 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 4 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 RHK's Fall escape
- 7 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 8 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 9 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 10 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 11 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 12 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 13 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 14 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 15 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 16 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 17 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 18 Thailand Assistance
- 19 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 20 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 21 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 22 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 23 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 24 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 25 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)