I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 2 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 3 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 4 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 5 Itinerary for 12 days in Burma- help decide
- 6 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 7 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 8 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 9 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 10 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 11 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 12 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 13 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 14 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 15 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Eating in India
- 18 Trekking in India
- 19 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 20 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 21 Sri Lanka plan
- 22 Vietnam - September 2015
- 23 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 24 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 25 Private guide and driver for India