I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
going from HKIA to Macau
- 1 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 2 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 3 Japan: best time to go?
- 4 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 5 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 6 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 7 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 11 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 12 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 13 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 14 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Visit To Goa
- 17 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 18 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 19 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 20 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 25 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?