I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 2 Gutted!
- 3 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 4 Family Trip to Japan
- 5 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 6 5 weeks in Japan
- 7 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 8 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 9 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 10 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 11 New Member
- 12 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 13 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 14 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 15 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 16 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 17 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 18 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 19 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 20 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 21 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 22 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 25 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95