I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 2 Booking accomodations in Vietnam
- 3 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 4 http://www.healthinnovgroup.com/nuviante-south-africa/
- 5 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 6 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 7 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 8 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 9 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 10 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 11 Update on riding elephants
- 12 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 13 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 14 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 15 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 16 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 17 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 18 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 19 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 20 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 21 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 22 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 23 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 24 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 25 Taipei National Palace Museum