I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 와와카지노☠*•☠ KOO28。COM ☠*•☠와와카지노
- 2 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 3 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 4 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 5 My First India Trip
- 6 Bicycle riding required?
- 7 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 8 A train ride through Java
- 9 Castle & King tour questions
- 10 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 11 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 12 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 13 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 14 5 days Japan
- 15 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 16 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 17 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 18 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 19 JAPANiCAN.com
- 20 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 21 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 22 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly