I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
going from HKIA to Macau
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 2 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 where can i find replica handbags
- 6 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 7 Phones in Asia
- 8 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 9 Japan in December
- 10 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 11 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 12 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 13 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 14 India Add-on
- 15 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 16 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 17 Travel during China national week?
- 18 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 19 Phuket
- 20 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 21 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 23 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 24 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 25 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea