I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 2 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 3 First trip to Japan
- 4 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 5 All about food!!
- 6 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 7 Northern India in June
- 8 The selection of real women was pretty good
- 9 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 10 Hakone Free Pass
- 11 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 12 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 13 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 14 OAT trip to India
- 15 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 16 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 17 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 18 Castle & King tour operator review
- 19 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 20 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 21 What beach to choose?!?!
- 22 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 23 Singapore or Bali
- 24 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 25 Driver recommendation in Bali