I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
going from HKIA to Macau
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 4 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 5 Nancy Chandler maps
- 6 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 7 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 8 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 9 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 10 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 11 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 12 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 13 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 14 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 17 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 18 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 19 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 20 Bangkok and Manila
- 21 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 22 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 23 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 24 16 days in Vietnam
- 25 Guide in Bagan?