I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 4 A great trip in India
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 8 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 9 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 10 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 11 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 12 Beijing tours
- 13 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 14 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 Takayama trail, Japan
- 17 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 18 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 19 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 20 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 21 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 22 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 23 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 24 Visa for India
- 25 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?