I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
going from HKIA to Macau
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 2 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 3 My SEA trip - photos update
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 Nepal- recipe?
- 9 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 10 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 11 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 12 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 13 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 14 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 15 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 16 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 17 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 18 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 19 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 22 Connaught Place
- 23 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary