I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
going from HKIA to Macau
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 2 Christmas Time in India
- 3 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 4 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 7 Myanmar podcast
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 9 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 10 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 12 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 13 Burma with a toddler
- 14 Having doubts with China
- 15 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 16 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 17 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 18 Bali wedding in villa
- 19 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 20 beaches in Thailand
- 21 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 22 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 23 Escorted Tour of Vietnam
- 24 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 25 South Korea, 7th World Water Forum - April 2015