I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Online Jewellery Shooping,Gifts and Pearl Shopping Services
- 2 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 3 My visit to Vietnam
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 6 Japn tour 10 nights
- 7 Nepal
- 8 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 9 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 10 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 11 My visit to Thailand
- 12 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 13 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 14 Gutted!
- 15 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 16 5 weeks in Japan
- 17 My visit to Lao
- 18 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 19 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 20 Family Trip to Japan
- 21 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 22 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 23 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 24 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 25 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016