I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
going from HKIA to Macau
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 3 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 8 Wildlife Tour of India
- 9 Udaipur, India
- 10 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 11 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 16 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 17 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 18 Kashmir or Nepal
- 19 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 20 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore