I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
going from HKIA to Macau
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka shopping
- 2 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 3 Takayama ideas in April?
- 4 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 5 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 6 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 7 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 8 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 9 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 10 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 11 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 12 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 13 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 16 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 17 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 18 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 19 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 20 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 21 Penang
- 22 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 23 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report