I will be going to Hong Kong in August with Macau being my final destination. However, I will be arriving very early in the morning...5am is when my flight arrives. I went on the turbojet website and see conflicting information on what time their first ferry is from HKIA...one section shows 08:15 and another one shows 10:00. I don't mind waiting for the 08:15 ferry, if that's even accurate. Can someone advise what would be the quickest way to get to the Macau ferry terminal other than waiting at the airport for several hours for the ferry service to start...I will be travelling with one suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 2 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 3 Hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 5 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 6 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 7 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 8 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 9 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 10 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 11 Incheon Transit Tours
- 12 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 13 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 14 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 15 Vietnam - September 2015
- 16 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 17 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 18 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 19 Burma or Laos.
- 20 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 21 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 22 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 23 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 24 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 25 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?