Has anyone used Globus for their tour to China? I'm going on their "China-Old and New" 10-day tour which features Beijing, Xi'an, and Shanghai. It's from April 21-30th.
I hear lots of good comments about Globus.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 2 Seoul Searching Questions
- 3 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 4 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 5 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 6 Southern India here we come
- 7 2 months in Indonesia
- 8 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 9 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 10 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 11 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 12 I miss Mongolia
- 13 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 14 Visa on Arrival
- 15 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 16 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 17 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 18 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 19 Japanese art
- 20 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 21 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 23 First time to SEA
- 24 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 25 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do