Has anyone used Globus for their tour to China? I'm going on their "China-Old and New" 10-day tour which features Beijing, Xi'an, and Shanghai. It's from April 21-30th.
I hear lots of good comments about Globus.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 2 New Thai Visa
- 3 january 31 in colombo
- 4 Serendipity Srilanka
- 5 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 6 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 7 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 8 Traffic and Police in India
- 9 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 10 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 11 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 12 New Years in Japan
- 13 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 14 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 3 weeks in Japan
- 17 A first time for everything in Japan
- 18 India Tour Companies
- 19 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 20 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 21 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 22 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 23 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 24 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 25 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand