On our upcoming trip to Japan we will be spending 3 days with a private tour guide.
What would be an appropriate tip and would we also give them a gift? Any suggestions what to give?
Thank you for your help with this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 2 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 3 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 4 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 9 In Seoul for one day
- 10 Some notes about South Korea
- 11 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 14 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 17 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 18 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 19 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 20 Totally unprepared
- 21 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 22 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 23 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 24 Rental Car Bali
- 25 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon