Hello all. My first time posting on the Asia board. My teenage daughter may be doing a homestay for about 10 days in South Korea this summer. We live in the U.S. She will be taking gifts for the host family. They are not supposed to be terribly expensive. Does anyone have any ideas for appropriate gifts for the parents and for teenage boys and girls? Thanks for any good ideas you can give me.
Gifts for a family in Korea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with itinerary!
- 2 Christmas Time in India
- 3 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 4 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 5 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 6 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 7 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 10 Myanmar podcast
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 12 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 13 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 Burma with a toddler
- 16 Having doubts with China
- 17 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 18 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 19 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 20 Bali wedding in villa
- 21 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 22 beaches in Thailand
- 23 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 24 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 25 Escorted Tour of Vietnam