What's the best way to reach the airport hotel from the airport? I know there's a shuttle bus at door 4 but I've read that even in the middle of the night there's a wait for a sufficient load before moving. Can we easily walk there? Thanks!
Getting to the airport Novotel in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 4 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 5 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 6 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 7 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 8 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 9 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 10 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 11 Nepal
- 12 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 13 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 16 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 17 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 18 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 19 1st time Japan - solo female
- 20 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 23 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 24 Odyssey unlimited
- 25 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?