What's the best way to reach the airport hotel from the airport? I know there's a shuttle bus at door 4 but I've read that even in the middle of the night there's a wait for a sufficient load before moving. Can we easily walk there? Thanks!
Getting to the airport Novotel in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Khao Lak
- 2 Nepal
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 Mongolia tour or independently
- 6 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 7 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 8 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 9 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 10 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 11 Three days in Bangkok
- 12 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 13 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 14 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 15 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 16 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 17 Photos from India!
- 18 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 19 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 20 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 21 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 22 Myanmar River Cruises
- 23 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 24 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint