What's the best way to reach the airport hotel from the airport? I know there's a shuttle bus at door 4 but I've read that even in the middle of the night there's a wait for a sufficient load before moving. Can we easily walk there? Thanks!
Getting to the airport Novotel in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India - 2 Days only
- 2 5 nights - New delhi, Agra, Jaipur - How to plan
- 3 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 4 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 5 Driver in South India
- 6 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 7 Places to visit in India in October
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Kyushu rail pass
- 10 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 11 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 12 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 13 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 14 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 15 Currency in South Korea
- 16 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 17 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 18 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 19 6 full days in Yagoon
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 22 Amphawa Floating Market
- 23 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 24 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 25 Krabi island tours