Hello, We are headed to Bangkok in November. We will make our own way to the west coast of the U.S from florida and then fly to Bangkok on November 16 from either LAX or SFO. We are not sure which airport or airline to choose. Out of LAX there is the choice of Air Southern, Air China, China airlines and United. Out of LAX there is the choice of Air China and Delta. All of the prices are in the $1000.00 pp range. Would someone please offer an opinion one way or the other.
Getting to Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan in December
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 4 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 5 India Add-on
- 6 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 9 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 12 Phuket
- 13 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 14 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 16 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 17 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 18 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 19 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 India, What Can I Say!
- 22 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 23 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 24 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 25 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap