Hello, We are headed to Bangkok in November. We will make our own way to the west coast of the U.S from florida and then fly to Bangkok on November 16 from either LAX or SFO. We are not sure which airport or airline to choose. Out of LAX there is the choice of Air Southern, Air China, China airlines and United. Out of LAX there is the choice of Air China and Delta. All of the prices are in the $1000.00 pp range. Would someone please offer an opinion one way or the other.
Getting to Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 2 Japan Itinerary for May
- 3 Thai island escape
- 4 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 5 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 6 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 9 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 10 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 South Korea 5 days
- 13 Japan -OAT tour
- 14 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 15 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 18 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 19 General question
- 20 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 21 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 22 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 23 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 24 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 25 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals