Hello, We are headed to Bangkok in November. We will make our own way to the west coast of the U.S from florida and then fly to Bangkok on November 16 from either LAX or SFO. We are not sure which airport or airline to choose. Out of LAX there is the choice of Air Southern, Air China, China airlines and United. Out of LAX there is the choice of Air China and Delta. All of the prices are in the $1000.00 pp range. Would someone please offer an opinion one way or the other.
Getting to Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 where can i find replica handbags
- 2 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 4 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 5 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 6 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 10 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 11 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 14 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 15 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 16 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 17 Nepal
- 18 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 19 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 20 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 21 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 22 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 23 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 24 1st time Japan - solo female
- 25 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013