Hello, We are headed to Bangkok in November. We will make our own way to the west coast of the U.S from florida and then fly to Bangkok on November 16 from either LAX or SFO. We are not sure which airport or airline to choose. Out of LAX there is the choice of Air Southern, Air China, China airlines and United. Out of LAX there is the choice of Air China and Delta. All of the prices are in the $1000.00 pp range. Would someone please offer an opinion one way or the other.
Getting to Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 2 Currency in South Korea
- 3 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 4 India - 2 Days only
- 5 5 nights - New delhi, Agra, Jaipur - How to plan
- 6 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 7 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 8 Driver in South India
- 9 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 10 Places to visit in India in October
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Kyushu rail pass
- 13 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 14 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 19 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 20 6 full days in Yagoon
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 23 Amphawa Floating Market
- 24 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 25 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan