I am planning a trip to Sri Lanka now in June, and wanted to know your opinions on two things:
1. Is it worth climbing Adam's Peak off season? - June
2. What is the best way to get from Adam's Peak to Ella?
Thanks so much and look forward to hearing from you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 5 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 6 Which Thailand beach is best for early October weather?
- 7 Bali & Singapore
- 8 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 9 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 10 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 11 An island paradise?
- 12 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 13 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 14 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 15 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 16 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 17 Is SE Asia overrated as a cheap destination?
- 18 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 19 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 20 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 23 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 24 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 25 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong