I am starting to plan a trip to Burma/Myanmar for January 2013. I've just started reading trip reports and figuring out what to do. We will have about 2 weeks, so we will want to fly places to save time. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Air Mandalay's Discover Myarmar Pass? It looks like it goes to the main tourist destinations, Yangon - Heho - Mandalay - Nyaung U. It seems most on the forums had travel agents in country arrange all the internal flights. The pass is only valid for 3 months, so I will have to wait until later this year to book it, if it sounds like a good idea.
Getting around Burma by air - Discover Myanmar Pass
- 1 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 2 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 3 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 4 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 5 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 6 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 7 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 8 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 9 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 12 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 15 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 16 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 17 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 18 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 19 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 20 Anyone in Bangkok
- 21 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!