I am starting to plan a trip to Burma/Myanmar for January 2013. I've just started reading trip reports and figuring out what to do. We will have about 2 weeks, so we will want to fly places to save time. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Air Mandalay's Discover Myarmar Pass? It looks like it goes to the main tourist destinations, Yangon - Heho - Mandalay - Nyaung U. It seems most on the forums had travel agents in country arrange all the internal flights. The pass is only valid for 3 months, so I will have to wait until later this year to book it, if it sounds like a good idea.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 2 http://getmenshealth.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 3 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 4 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 5 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 6 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 7 japan itenirary help
- 8 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 9 Is this crazy?
- 10 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 11 thai baht allowance
- 12 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 13 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 14 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 15 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 16 In Seoul for one day
- 17 Japan & WiFi
- 18 Bali airport transportation
- 19 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 20 Travel Itenary
- 21 Halong Bay cruise
- 22 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 23 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 24 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 25 Passport for Indonesia