I am starting to plan a trip to Burma/Myanmar for January 2013. I've just started reading trip reports and figuring out what to do. We will have about 2 weeks, so we will want to fly places to save time. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Air Mandalay's Discover Myarmar Pass? It looks like it goes to the main tourist destinations, Yangon - Heho - Mandalay - Nyaung U. It seems most on the forums had travel agents in country arrange all the internal flights. The pass is only valid for 3 months, so I will have to wait until later this year to book it, if it sounds like a good idea.
Getting around Burma by air - Discover Myanmar Pass
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 2 6 full days in Yagoon
- 3 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 4 Malaysian honeymoon
- 5 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Myanmar itinerary help
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 10 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 11 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 12 Amphawa Floating Market
- 13 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 14 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 15 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 16 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 17 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 18 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 19 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 Krabi island tours
- 22 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 23 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 24 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 25 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!