I am starting to plan a trip to Burma/Myanmar for January 2013. I've just started reading trip reports and figuring out what to do. We will have about 2 weeks, so we will want to fly places to save time. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Air Mandalay's Discover Myarmar Pass? It looks like it goes to the main tourist destinations, Yangon - Heho - Mandalay - Nyaung U. It seems most on the forums had travel agents in country arrange all the internal flights. The pass is only valid for 3 months, so I will have to wait until later this year to book it, if it sounds like a good idea.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tiger Temple - Horrific find.
- 2 Driving in Japan
- 3 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 4 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 5 Japan: T-Mobile?
- 6 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 9 Laos in the end of June
- 10 Japanese Alps
- 11 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 12 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 13 Hong Kong Trip planning
- 14 Malaria in Yangshuo/Guilin/Yunnan Province?
- 15 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 16 Tiger Temple
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 19 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 20 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 21 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 22 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 23 First time trip to Japan questions
- 24 Japan & WiFi
- 25 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok