I am starting to plan a trip to Burma/Myanmar for January 2013. I've just started reading trip reports and figuring out what to do. We will have about 2 weeks, so we will want to fly places to save time. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Air Mandalay's Discover Myarmar Pass? It looks like it goes to the main tourist destinations, Yangon - Heho - Mandalay - Nyaung U. It seems most on the forums had travel agents in country arrange all the internal flights. The pass is only valid for 3 months, so I will have to wait until later this year to book it, if it sounds like a good idea.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi Escorts, Delhi Female Escorts 9582244063 Call Girls
- 2 Delhi Escorts Female Escorts in Delhi 7999999362 Call Girls in Delhi
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 8 Free Tour Guide In Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 11 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 12 Beijing tours
- 13 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 17 Takayama trail, Japan
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 20 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 21 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 24 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 25 Visa for India