I am starting to plan a trip to Burma/Myanmar for January 2013. I've just started reading trip reports and figuring out what to do. We will have about 2 weeks, so we will want to fly places to save time. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Air Mandalay's Discover Myarmar Pass? It looks like it goes to the main tourist destinations, Yangon - Heho - Mandalay - Nyaung U. It seems most on the forums had travel agents in country arrange all the internal flights. The pass is only valid for 3 months, so I will have to wait until later this year to book it, if it sounds like a good idea.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바둑이 룰 ∈∈접 속 : vpp332.com∏∏추천인:지퍼
- 2 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 3 Private tours in Northern India
- 4 손오공 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 a month in india
- 6 넷마블머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 7 넷마블머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 8 레이스전문 ▣ 홈피: 【_bbk89.com_】▣경마왕
- 9 넷마블머니상 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 10 코리아레이스경마 ▼ 연결 : 【_bbk89.com_】▼두바이경마
- 11 토토총판 xxxㅌㅌㅌ노하우 【_kakao: dnj2016'∴'텔레그램 : speed2017_】
- 12 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 13 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 14 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 15 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 16 changing left over currency
- 17 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 18 Luxury Serviced Apartments
- 19 Alternative to Koyasan
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 22 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 23 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 24 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 25 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?