We are considering using GetAway! Treks in Nepal. Has anyone heard of them? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanx, Alice
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 2 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 3 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 4 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 5 Japan Itinerary for May
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 9 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 10 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 11 General question
- 12 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 13 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 14 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 15 South Korea 5 days
- 16 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 17 Thai island escape
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 20 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 21 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 22 Phuket Hotel
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?