There isn't much current on the forum on the above countries to which I am thinking of traveling. Would a recent visitor, preferably 2011, care to provide a reaction? Was the trip justified? If you knew before your trip what you know after your trip would you go again? Examples of places I wouldn't return to are Venezuela, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, West Africa. My interests are history, culture, food/wine, natural beauty although I don't expect all of these in most places. Many thanks for your help.
Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Colombo
- 2 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 3 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 4 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 5 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 6 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 7 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 8 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 9 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 12 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 13 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 14 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 15 Nepal- recipe?
- 16 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 17 China trip - 15 nights
- 18 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 19 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 20 best dining in Kyoto
- 21 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 22 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 23 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 24 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 25 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand