There isn't much current on the forum on the above countries to which I am thinking of traveling. Would a recent visitor, preferably 2011, care to provide a reaction? Was the trip justified? If you knew before your trip what you know after your trip would you go again? Examples of places I wouldn't return to are Venezuela, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, West Africa. My interests are history, culture, food/wine, natural beauty although I don't expect all of these in most places. Many thanks for your help.
Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Visit To Goa
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 4 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 5 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 6 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 7 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 8 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 12 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 13 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 14 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 15 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 16 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 17 South East Asia
- 18 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 19 India's Online VISA Application
- 20 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 21 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 22 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 23 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 24 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 25 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary