There isn't much current on the forum on the above countries to which I am thinking of traveling. Would a recent visitor, preferably 2011, care to provide a reaction? Was the trip justified? If you knew before your trip what you know after your trip would you go again? Examples of places I wouldn't return to are Venezuela, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, West Africa. My interests are history, culture, food/wine, natural beauty although I don't expect all of these in most places. Many thanks for your help.
Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 2 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 3 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Vietnam October 2014
- 6 Gurgaon, the business hub of Haryana is also a tourist destination
- 7 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 8 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 9 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 12 Sihanoukville - is it possible to rent a small hut?
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 15 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 16 N. India itinerary feedback
- 17 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 18 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 19 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 24 Bali or Fiji
- 25 flight details from Chicago area to BKK