There isn't much current on the forum on the above countries to which I am thinking of traveling. Would a recent visitor, preferably 2011, care to provide a reaction? Was the trip justified? If you knew before your trip what you know after your trip would you go again? Examples of places I wouldn't return to are Venezuela, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, West Africa. My interests are history, culture, food/wine, natural beauty although I don't expect all of these in most places. Many thanks for your help.
Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 3 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 4 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 5 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 6 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 Phuket
- 12 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 13 India, What Can I Say!
- 14 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 15 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 16 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 17 Travel during China national week?
- 18 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 19 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 20 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 21 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 22 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 23 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 24 Angkor - when to go?
- 25 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville